PREQUEL

SANA POV

June 14.

I woke up and remember it's my wedding day.

I excitedly get up and take bath.

"Sana hurry! your make up artist is already here!" My mom said knocking on my door.

"Coming!!" I shouted.

I excitedly walk outside of my room.

I am really excited for my wedding.

At last I can be with the guy I love the most.

"Are you really excited Sana" My dad said smilling.

"Ofcourse dad. i can't wait to be with Mark" I said happily.

Then the make up artist started her work making me the beautiful bride in the world.

My eyes closed when suddenly I heard the TV news.

"The youngest daughter of Chou Empire, Chou Tzuyu were reportedly just landed in korea today to celebrate her birthday in the country."

The reporter said. I feel like someone stabbed my heart just hearing that name.

Three years. Its been three years but I still hate hearing that name.

"Miss Sana why are you crying" The make up artist panicked.

I didn't realize I was crying.

"I am just excited" I said make her calm.

She smiled. "You really love him don't you?" she asked.

I smiled. "Ofcourse I love him"

After one hour. My make up done and they helping me now to wear my gown.

After I wear my gown. My bridesmaid instruct me to directly go to car.

When I am about to enter the car I remembered my phone so I get it first inside.

My bridesmaid insist that she will get it but I didn't let her.

I go to my room to get my phone.

When i go out my room. I don't know but its like the vacant room in the end of the hall way were calling me.

I entered the room and sneeze because of how dusty it is.

I scan the room with my eyes but when i'm about to go out my eyes spotted a box.

I want to shrugged it but my guts telling me something that is why I took the box and opened it.

I checked inside the box and saw letters not just one but many letters.

I get the letter on top it's like the recently letter which is two months ago.

I got surprised where the letter came from.

'To Minatozaki Sana
From Your greenalien Chou Tzuyu'

My heart beating so fast. I opened the letter.

Dear my squirel baby

I hate you, you know! but I still love you my squirel.

tsk! You really never replied to my message until now. You really want me to miss you don't you?! fine. you won because I miss you so much every second.

Because I miss you so much this will be my last letter to you!!

Because I will be back in two months. I will spend my birthday with you. So meet me in our favorite place please? I will wait for you.