42

THIRD PERSON POV

A woman with pink hair was sittting patiently on a known restaurant in Seoul waiting for some person.

She sipped on her coffee while looking at the picture that someone send her. She smile genuinely while eyeing the picture.

'I'm glad I met you both' She said on her mind.

She really glad that she found those two people in her life that give reason for her to continue her life. The person who made her go out on her dark past. Who made her realize that she's not the only person who suffered in life, that there are more people who suffered a lot than her. That's when she realized, she don't want the person to step in the same path she step few years ago.

'I won't let you step the same path I step before, Tzuyu. I'm glad I arrived in right time' She said to her mind.

She knows she's Chou Tzuyu, one of the well known heir of big company in Asia but she don't really know who is the real Tzuyu.

She remember when she suddenly saw Tzuyu five years ago. When she saw the woman in patient gown with a big bump on her tummy that about to jump in hospital rooftop.

Flashback

"Please don't do that again, My daughter. You should tell us what running on your mind. Just don't try to kill yourself" Sakura mom said while sobbing to her daughter.

Sakura had just this emotionless face. Not even minding her mom who is crying beside her.

All she can think is the pain in her whole body especially to her heart.

Hours had passed, her mom stop crying but fell asleep.

She stood up and when to rooftoop.

She really want to end her life because she can't live anymore after what happened to her.

But to her surprised, she didn't kill herself but to save someone.

Sakura had a good reflection that is why she run to the woman and hold the woman clothes who about to fall now.

"Hey! are you crazy" She shouted while trying to pull the woman.

"Let my die! I don't want to be here anymore" The woman said crying in pain.

Sakura got shocked because they have the same feeling and she can feel the woman pain.

"You are pregnant dimwit! don't kill the child" Sakura shouted back.

'more more strength!..... Aish!! why I even weak now' She thinks having hard time pulling the woman.

"I don't even want this child! I don't even want to be here"

'little more' Sakura shouted to her mind and then she pulled the woman in the rooftop ground while the woman crying hard.

"Hey..... it's okay. don't kill a child. It's not the child fault" Sakura comfort while hugging the woman and patting her back.

"I shouldn't be here. I should be there holding her hand. I should be with her" The woman keep crying.

Sakura felt warm on her heart when she heard the girl talking about 'her'.

Sakura don't know but she suddenly felt that she want to protect her.

Suddenly the woman winced in pain.

She saw the woman water broke. Because of nervousness and her reflection, She carry the woman and run to the emergency room.