49

THIRD PERSON POV

Sakura was leaning on the door with sad face seeing her friend crying. Actually she already know what Tzuyu and Sana relationship because Jihyo spill it on her. It just made her sad because of how fate bring Tzuyu in that cruel situation. Tzuyu just want to save them but situation didn't let Tzuyu.

She smile a little. "I wish this plan will turn out good" She mumble.

She planned the vacation in Nami Island for Tzuyu and her unnies to regained the time that Tzuyu was gone. Actually Jihyo helped in planning the vacation. Jihyo didn't really gave up in trying to make Sana remember everything, She just wait for the right time and Tzuyu coming back is the right time for her.

Morning has come and time for the vacation in  Nami Island.

Tzuyu woke up with the smell of food. She looked beside her and see her son sleeping peacefully. She went out of the bed but she kiss his Son forehead first before washing her face. She went to kitchen seeing Sakura who already dress up while cooking.

"Oh Goodmorning Chou" Sakura greeted when she saw Tzuyu standing not so far from her.

Tzuyu chuckle "You call me now how unnies call me huh"  She said.

"It's cool though" Sakura said eyes still on the food she cooking. "By the way, what time dahyun will come here?" She continue.

Tzuyu went to the chair and sit while watching Sakura cooking.

"I don't know maybe anytime now" Tzuyu said and exactly the door bell ring. "That must be her" She said and walk towards the door to open.

"Goodmorning Chou" Dahyun immediately said and walk inside straightly to the kitchen.

"Goodmorning Kkurachan" Dahyun greeted Sakura in the kitchen and Sakura greeted back.

"Tzuyu wake Yoshi up now. The food already cooked" She heard Sakura said after greeting dahyun back.

So since Tzuyu near their room, she didn't answer and just wake Yoshi up just like how Sakura said.

Ten am in the morning, The four including Yoshi already waiting in the place they said that they will see each other. Sakura rented A Mini bus for them to ride.

They are waiting in a convinient store while sitting on the table outside of the convinient store while telling stories. Dahyun and Sakura getting along.

"The Son's already here" Dahyun said pointing to a car. Several seconds later, Chaeyoung, Mina, and a woman went out of the car.

Dahyun wave at them to call their attention.

"Tzuyu-ah" A soft voice call Tzuyu.

In their circle of friend, Just Mina and Sana who called her 'Tzuyu-ah'.

Tzuyu stand up and hugged Mina because she missed the elegant woman.

"Mina unnie I miss you" She said while hugging Mina. Mina hugged her back while gently patting her back.

"I miss you too Tzuyu-ah"

Tzuyu let go the hug and face a cub who is smilling with her deep dimple.

"Wazzup Chou" Chaeyoung said asking for fist bump. She can't hug the latter because the bag she holding.

Tzuyu fist bump her while chuckling.

"Still not making unnie hold heavy things huh" She said. Chaeyoung nod while smiling that made Mina giggle.

While the two who left in the table has two different expression and feeling.