24

THIRD PERSON POV

Many happened to the squad in just a week.

Tzuyu got set up and got prison but eventually she got freed after several days.

Dahmo is engaged.

Irene and Jeongyeon squad spied on Mark background.

Jeongyeon went away for too long with no communication with Nayeon that make the bunny mad and broke up with her but Jeongyeon went home and fixed it.

Michaeng still the same flirt couple and Jihyo who always pissed when she found the two making out.

While Sana and Tzuyu. The sweet and clingy couple still clingy and sweet even though many problems were happening.

But they let their love to be their weapon to win the battle of their life.

TZUYU POV

I opened my eyes and feel a hand on my waist and breathing on my neck.

I look beside and saw a squirrel sleeping peacefully. I smile and caress her hair then kiss her forehead.

I tried to remove her hand on my waist to cook breakfast but she just hugged me tight.

I tried to remove it again but she groaned.

"Love let me cook breakfast" I whispered.

"No" she said in raspy voice eyes closed.

"Love please" I pleaded.

She pouted. "Goodmorning kiss"

I smile and peck on her pouting lips.

She opened her eyes and smile then peck on my lips again.

"Good Morning Love"

"Good Morning too Love but can you remover your hand now so I can cook our breakfast?"

She pouted again and remove her hand.

"Stop pou-" "Goodmorning gays! Breakfast is ready!" Someone cutted me off.

I look where the voice came from and saw Chaeyoung on the door.

"You are here?" I surprisingly asked.

"Yes I'm here, always here and everyone always are here" She boringly said and leave.

"Why they always here?" I curiously asked.

"because they are always here" Sana chuckling answer. "Let's go now before they eat it all"

"But change your clothes first. I should be the only one saw that" I annoyingly said pointing to her lingerie dress.

She chuckle. "Don't worry you just the only one will see this" She smirked and lean on my ear and seductively whisper "even without any clothing in my body"

"Stop that. I might remove all that and make you scream my name now" I smirked back with the same tone.

She chuckle and playfully slapped my shoulder and took a jacket on my drawer.

"I won't stop you though but they are here" She said pointing to the door and sit on the bed again.

And at the same time "ARE YOU TWO GOING TO EAT OR NAH!?" Someone shouted from outside of the room.

"Let's go now before Jihyo unnie will destroy my ear drums" I said standing up.

Sana chuckles and spreading her arms wide like a baby asking to carry her.

I carry her. Her feet locked on my waist and her hand locked on my neck.

We are at the position going out of the room.

"Tsk. You are not a baby Sana" Momo disgustingly said.

"you are just jealous because dahyun can't carry you" Sana teased.

"Ya! She can carry me! She even carry me and bagging my back to different corner of our apartment while kishadfgsafg-" Dahyun unnie who already red put her hand on Momo unnie mouth to stopped her talking about their session.

"You don't need to said that" Dahyun unnie embarrassingly said. Momo unnie pouted.

"Put Sana down now" Jihyo unnie said pointing to our sit and I followed her putting Sana down to her chair.

"Wow you are really- dahyun unnie teach me that" A cub excitedly said but a penguin smacked her head immediately.

"Why? I just want to know" She innocently said.

"You don't need to asked her though. You know many position already knowing you and mina do it almost every day" Nayeon unnie said like nothing that make Mina unnie choked on her own saliva.

"Just twice or thrice a week" A shameless cub answered.

"Ya you really don't have shame do you? See Minachan already red" Sana pointing to Mina unnie who already red as ketchup.

"As if you didn't do it everyday" Chaeyoung said then look at Mina and smile charmingly showing her deep dimple. She use her cuteness to make Mina forget what she just said and it works. She really whipped for the cub.

"We didn't though. We are not horny like you" I answered putting food on Sana plate.

"Stop talking about that now let's just eat" Jihyo unnie said with smile.

We are all look at her weirdly. Knowing Jihyo unnie, She will scold us talking about that with pissed or irritation expression but now-

"Are you sick unnie?" Dahyun unnie worriedly asked.

"Huh? No" She answered still with the smile.

We all knitted our eyebrows.

Nayeon unnie who beside her smacked her head. As knowing Jihyo unnie she should shouted to Nayeon unnie while giving death glare to her. We are all ready to close our ears but-

"Aw. Are you crazy?" She said calmly.

We look at her weirdly especially Nayeon unnie.

"Something really wrong" She confirmed.

"Huh? What are you saying?" She curiously asked still the silly smile one her lips.

"Are you in love?" Nayeon unnie asked.

Jihyo unnie blushed after Nayeon unnie said those words.

We all look at each other eyes and smirked.

"So our straightest friend is inlove" Sana said.

"So our Mother already found our dad or other Mom?" Dahyun asked wiggling her eye brows.

"So you will not scold us when you found us making out"

"So we will have appa now to buy us food"

"So you will not be lonely anymore"

"So you will not stay every night here in my unit"

"So who is it?" A excitedly bunny asked.

Jihyo unnie blushed more with our words.

"L-love? N-not at a-all" She stuttered.

"Confirmed!" Everyone shouted happily.