54

TZUYU POV

Early in the morning, This unnies already dragging us in café for breakfast. I didn't even had a chance to bath Yoshi because the time is not enough anymore because they keep rashing me. And even the kid still sleepy now and Dahyun unnie voluntered to carry my son.

We are inside the Swing Café just waiting for our orders. We used three table because we can't fit in one. I'm with Dahyun unnie, Sakura-chan, and Chaeyoung unnie. While Nayeon unnie, Jihyo unnie, and Jeongyeon unnie at our side while at our back is the three Japanese with Chaeyeon.

"Wake Yoshi up now, Dahyun-ah" Sakura said pointing at my son.

Dahyun try wake Yoshi but my son is a little but grumpy today.

"Hey baby, you need to eat first please? I promise I buy one thing you want later if you eat" I calmly said trying to convince him.

He slowly open her eyes and look at me. "Promise?" He cutely said that made me smile.

"Yes promise. Sit here now baby, Mom will feed you" I said tapping my lap that he immediately obligate.

"You really trying to spoil your son again" Sakura said shaking her head.

"As if you don't. You just buy him a toy car the other day because you think it's cool" I said and playfully rolled my eyes.

She chuckles. "You already know the reason why I buy him toys or whatever" She explains.

Ah yeah. She buy whatever for Yoshi when she remember her child that not even had a chance to live.

I smile at her understanding her reason and continue feeding Yoshi on my lap. But I suddenly feel that someone were looking at me, I roamed my eyes to find who is it but then I suddenly met a familiar eyes looking curiously at me.

It's Sana.

She's looking at me but mostly like spacing out looking at me. I just frowned trying to figure out what on her mind. But, suddenly she look away and continue digging on her food like nothing happened.

After eating breakfast, we started to walker around the area and entering shops  to buy things or souvenirs.

As my promised to Yoshi, I buy thing he wants but he got hard time deciding which one because I said just one thing. But the kid is smart, He asked for her aunts to buy him what he want in every shop we been too. So technically, he still not deciding which one should I buy for him, we already have many bags of his things now.

"Mom can I just take this two?" He begged.

"Buddy, choose one beside you already many toys and shirts here" I said showing his purchased things.

He pouted. "Just took it, I will pay for the other one" Suddenly a voice interrupted us.

We both looked where the voice came from and Sana figure was there.

I blinked. "Really?" Yoshi said and based on his excited voice, I know he was smiling widely.

"You don't need to" I said.

"It's okay beside his being cute now" She said and step towards Yoshi and caressed his hair.

"Thank you Pretty noona" He said and hugged the both toys his holding.

I shake my head and chuckles.

"What's with everyone buying what this kid want" I said while chuckling.

"This kid just being cute now" Sana said while chuckling too.

"Aunt Cherry Blossom and Aunt Feather!" Yoshi yelled and run leaving us both alone.

Suddenly, the air become full of awkwardness.

I cleared my throat.

"Ahm should we go back to unnies now" I said.

"A-ah yeah. let it g- I mean let's go" She said and walk first fastly.

"What's with her?" I whispered to myself before following her.

After entering shops, we came back at hotel to dropped what we shops.

SANA POV

I don't know what is happening to me since what happened last night. I keep spacing out and trying figure out what the dream I had means.

In my dream, I was in Church and I saw Tzuyu there, she keep apologizing and after that she run away from everyone, from me. And I don't know what is that dreams all about. That dream that made me spaced out the whole day.

"You okay?" Momo suddenly interrupted my thoughts. Night already came and we already ready to sleep after shopping and walking the whole day.

I sigh. "Yeah I just thinking about something" I answer.

"I see. You keep spacing out the whole day"

"I was just thinking about the weirdest dream I had"

She hummed as response.

"Mo, do you know Tzuyu right?"

"Yeah why?"

"Then how come I don't know her?"  I curiously asked.

"Because she just live here a year and come back 6 years ago and stay almost a year too then she leave the country again" Momo simply answered.

I nod. "Did I never met her even once when she is here?"

"You do" She answer without looking at me.

I didn't dig in anymore it's look like she won't answer me seriously.

"Last. I'm curious about Yoshi? Who is her father? Why I didn't see him?" I asked again because yeah they never mentioned about Yoshi's father.

"Tzuyu is the only person can answer that" She said.

I deep sighed.

There still one thing I want to asked but I'm afraid to asked. And I can't stop thinking of it. It keeps messing my mind. I need to asked so my mind won't get stressed.

"Momo" I called her seriously.

She hummed as a response.

"Can you answer me honestly?"

"What it is?"

"Is...... is Tzuyu had a big part in my life?" She suddenly faced me.

"Is Tzuyu the person I keep calling Yoda in my dreams? Is she the love I keep calling in my dreams? Is she that person?"

Every sentence I asked a tears already falling my eyes.

And I don't know why?

Why I'm suddenly desperate to know the answer.

Is she?

Is she the person who make my life lively?

Is she the person who can make my life complete?

Is she my person?