20

TZUYU POV

"The gang and Jeongyeon almost done on their mission already" Irene unnie said.

We both sitting on her office on her company.

Yesterday, Sana and her parents helps me to be freed in jail but at first I got confused why they help me because knowing that they hate me but they explained their side that turned out that my mom and her mom is bestfriend and she's my godmother. She's just protecting us all.

"Are you sure you will do it? you know what may happen right?" She worrying asked.

"Yeah I know but this needed to stopped. This is not just for me and Sana but for everyone. Knowing their work behind the scenes" I confidently answer.

"But you know they powerful and crazy right?" She asked again.

"Yeah. I needed to do this also for my mom justice"

"Okay. Just remember we get your back"

I nodded and smile "Komowo unnie"

I stood up " I should go now maybe Sana already finding me"

"Say hi to her from me"

"Okay. bye unnie"I said leaving her office.

I entered the elevator and text Sana.

While waiting inside the elevator to went down to ground floor, A guy entered the elevator on his suit. He look at me when the elevator door close.

He smirk. "Hi sexy"

I ignore him and focused on my phone.

"don't be like that sweety, look at me when I'm talking" He gently said.

I coldly and boringly look at him.

"I'm not interested"

"Aww. don't be hard to get baby"

I rolled my eyes. "Stop bothering me"

"I won't" He smirked again and step near me. "beside this body of yours is very-"

Ding.

Thank's god the elevator door opened with people entering.

But- he smirked and step by my side that make me uncomfortable.

"Oh Tzu you're here?" Someone suddenly said entering the elevator."Ayy why you didn't tell me? did you visit Ceo Bae?" He continue.

The perverted guy stiffed on his position hearing Ceo Bae name.

"Ah yes yoongi oppa. She want to see me so I went here" I answer not minding the pervert guy.

Yoongi oppa went on my and perverted guy middle.

"I saw you uncomfortable" He whispered to my ears.

"Thanks oppa"

"Anytime for our baby yoda" He teased.

I playfully glared at him but he just smile cutely showing his gummy smile.

"Tss. You and dahyun really cousin" I hissedly said.

"Because we are both pale?"

"No both of you are annoying"

"Annoying my ass. Sana is more annoying"

I look at him glaring "My Sana is not annoying"

"See. you and dahyun are really friend. both are annoying and protective girlfriend"