59

SANA POV

"I forgive you Tzuyu" I said and closed the door of her unit and walked to infront  of elevator and click the arrow going down.

While waiting I'm starting to think what she said about me and her.

I'm bit unsatisfied with her answers. I feel like there still something she didn't tell me but I respect her. She look afraid to tell me that something.

But I still didn't find the answers of my questions.

"Questions......" I whispered exactly the elevator door opened.

My mind is too occuppied that I didn't saw who inside the elevator.

"Pretty noona!" The voice startled me.

"Oh hi Yoshi-ya and Sakura-chan" I greeted them.

"I miss you pretty noona" Yoshi said and hugged my waist.

"I miss you too" I answered back while caressing his hair.

"Did you went to Tzuyu?" Sakura asked.

I nodded. I remembered again about the answers I was finding.

"Ahh~" She just said while nodding.

"You will go home now pretty noona?" Yoshi suddenly said still hugging my waist.

I hummed "I need to go now. See you soon Yoshi and Sakura"

Yoshi pouted while removing his hand on my waist.

"Can I sleep over with you? please?" He pleaded with his puppy eyes.

"Hey baby, pretty noona has work, you will just bother her" Sakura said to Yoshi.

"But" He pouted more. He already had a teary eyes.

"We will just visit her when she's not busy anymore" Sakura calmly said.

He shake his head "I want now. I want to be with pretty noona" He argue back and throwing tantrums already.

"Don't be stubborn now baby" Sakura scolded to the kid.

I watched them how Sakura scolded him and how stubborn Yoshi is.

I deep sighed. I can't resist him.

"It's okay. Just tell Tzuyu first if it's okay for her" I said that made them both look at me.

"Really?!" Yoshi excitedly said.

I nodded. "I will tell mom now" He said and run to their unit.

"Are sure it's okay for you? Yoshi is little bit stubborn and hyper" Sakura said.

"Yeah it's okay, I can handle it" I said and smile.

Sakura nodded. "I'm just gonna talk with Tzuyu" She said.

I nodded and follow her to Tzuyu unit.

To think of it. Why she's with Tzuyu again? are they in relationship? is she in love with Tzuyu? Is she Yoshi other mom but they got separated? And how come she agreed immediately to me to bring Yoshi at home?

Questionss.....

I finally have questions that wanting a answers but why I can't find the answers that bothering me? What's even bothering me? I don't know what but I feel bothered. I feel like I need to find something I don't know.

I stopped following her when suddenly I heard Sakura talked.

"What do you mean will not let happened again?" Sakura said.

I saw Dahyun and Tzuyu shocked faces.

Tzuyu eyes landed on me. We got eye contact for a second.

"Mommy!" Yoshi excitedly run to Tzuyu.

"It's nothing" Dahyun said and smile alittle.

I saw Sakura nodded hesistantly.

"By the way, your son keep persisting to sleep over with Sana-chan and she already agreed" Sakura said and entered in the room.

She looked at me when I didn't move in my place.

"Come inside first" She said. I followed her and sit on sofa again where I sat before.

"Are sure it's okay?" Tzuyu asked me. I nodded.

"I just gonna fix his things" She said and entered in a room while Yoshi's following her.

While waiting for them, I just roamed my eyes inside her penthouse. It's big for two person.

Suddenly Dahyun sit beside me.

"Is Tzuyu and Yoshi is the only live here?" I asked.

"Yeah. But before, we all live here"

"We?"

Dahyun nodded.

"You basically live together before while us, the unnies keep sleeping here if we want, we always here before basically our second home but everything change when something happened"

"Change?"

She nodded again.

"Something happened that made us all separated"

I nodded. I was about to asked more when I noticed Sakura went out of Tzuyu room, madly and Tzuyu and Yoshi following at her back.

What's with look. Did they fight because Yoshi want to come with me?.

"Just text me when we will fetch him. Dahyun can you walked them up outside?" Tzuyu said.

"sure" Dahyun answered.

We started to walked out of the room when my phone vibrated. I checked it first and saw Chan's calling.

'Are you free? let's go on a date' - Chan

'I'm with Yoshi now. Is it okay to bring him?'

'yeah sure' - Chan

'Send me the location'

I end the call.

We entered in the elevator.

"How long are you in relationship?"

"2 years and will be 3 in 2 months"

"That already too long. I'm sorry If I just visit you sometimes. I don't even know your whereabouts"

"It's okay. But can I asked two questions?"

"Shoot it"

"What's Sakura and Tzuyu's relationship?" I curiously asked.

"Actually I don't know but I just know that they treasure each other the most"

"Who's Yoshi other parent?"

She smile a little.

"His father is monster so it will be good if you don't know who is it"

I nodded respecting her answer.

Suddenly I remember when we still in nami island. She and Momo always together and I noticed how extra careful they are to each other but when we came back they suddenly won't talked anymore.

"Can I ask again?" I said and she nodded.

"What's with you and Momo?" I asked.

She suddenly stiffened and look down.

"I l-" She about to answer but the elevator opened indicated that we already in ground floor.

She didn't answer anymore and i just respect it.

She called a cab for us and let us go inside the cab safely.

When we completely inside the cab she signal me to bring down the window.

"If everything went back on it's place, please follow your heart on what she wants and whoever it is, we gonna accept and respect it" She said and smile before turning back at us.

Who ever?