41

6 years after~

THIRD PERSON POV

In the middle of the road, one fine girl was standing looking at the house she's staying for the past years.

The woman look fine but when you look at her eyes you will see how broken and lost she is.

Looking at the house made her remember all the sufferings she's been to. The house she called hell because it's all pain she feel there.

A tears slowly falling on her eyes remembering how she suffered and how her life got destroyed by the person she hated the most.

"Mom" A little voice called her and hold her hand.

She looked at the little guy beside her.

"Why?" She asked kneeling down.

"Why are you crying?" The little guy said wiping her mom tears.

"Mom just happy"

"But you are crying not smiling"

"It's tears of joy baby"

"Is there feelings like that?" The little guy confusedly asked making the woman laugh a little.

"You will found out soon" She said and stood up and rubbed the little boy hair.

"Tzuyu!" The woman look behind her and she saw the one who called her.

"Sakura unnie" Tzuyu said.

"I already told you stop calling me unnie and hey there Yoshi"Sakura said rubbing yoshi hair just like how her mom do.

" Are you ready to go back?" Sakura asked with her concern look.

"I don't think I will be ready but I need to go back there" Tzuyu said and deep sighed. "I've been away for 6 years and maybe they already forget me... she already forget me" She continue sadly.

Sakura patted Tzuyu shoulder.

"Yuta already died and you are already free. You have freedom now to explain what really happened this past years and hey i'm here I will help you and I will always be at your side" Sakura said trying lit her mood up.

"Thank you Sakura chan"

"Let's go now you will be late on your flight" Sakura said helping Tzuyu with their luggage.

Tzuyu hold her son hand and enter the car of Sakura.

She look at the house she's been the past years before the car start moving.

TZUYU POV

After 6 years I finally step again in Koreas land.

The past years made me suffered to the point that I just want to die but Yoshi give me reason to live and fight. I won't leave my son alone with his evil father.

Yoshi is not part of my plan and Yuta force me in making him but I never blame my son to all suffering I've been went to.

Yoshi. His just the only I have and I will do everything for him.

Yoshi just turn five years old and in that early age he already witness something he should not witness.

He is just five. He should be playing around  but he always chose to stay beside me because he saw how his evil father beat me up every single day.

"Mom it's beautiful here" Yoshi excitedly said but still not letting my hand off on him.

"Yeah. Many has change.... we should go to our apartment that Aunt Sakura buy" I said  and start walking while my other hand holding our luggage.