44

SANA POV

After Bangchan and I date, he dropped me off to our house.

Still too early to end my day but I can't do anything just lay on my own queen size bed.

It's so lonely sleeping here in this big size of bed. It's been five years since I woke up in hospital without memory and ever since then I feel so lonely but I didn't tell it to anyone even to Bangchan.

Bangchan is my doctor but we got in relationship two years ago.

He makes me happy and he brighten my world. He makes me smile and safe. Everything you will find is already on him. I'm very lucky because I have a chance to love him.

But-

I still feel empty.

I love him but I can't feel him as my home.

I can't see him in my future.

"Ahhhh!" I shouted and sit up messing my hair.

I took my phone on my night stand to check time.

"Maybe I can still walk outside" I mumble and took my coat and leave my room.

Mom and Dad is in Japan right now and I'm alone with this big mansion except for the maids.

I leave the house and start walking and letting my feet bring me anywhere.

While walking, my mind keep repeating all the strange and blurred dream I had.

"Love? who is love?" I asked myself while tilting my head trying to remember but it no use it just make my head hurt.

When I'm trying to remember my head will just hurt more that's why they told me to not force myself.

"Han river?" I confusedly asked myself because my feet bringing me to han river .

I walk and walk until I arrived again in the spot that made me familiar. When I was walking alone my feet always bring me to han river and same spot.

But there is someone sitting on the bench. She's closing her eyes looking at the sky.

I saw her side profile. Her eyes still close though.

I look at the moon too.

It's beautiful.

I smile because it's beautiful maybe that is why the woman closing her eyes.

Without my permission my eyes closed on it's own.

"I love you ______" I said still looking at the sky.

"I love you more Minatozaki Sana" The woman beside me said also looking at the sky.

"Saranghae" I said again.

"Nado Saranghae" The woman also answer.

I look lovingly at her "Aishiteru" I said full of love.

She look at me straight to my eyes. I can see how her eyes shines "Wa ai ni Sana" She said lovingly with smile and kiss me passionately.

I slowly opened my eyes.

Pain start hitting my head.

My eyes landed in the woman and she mumble something then she opened her eyes looking at the moon and smile.

I look at the moon too not minding the pain in my head.

THIRD PERSON POV

Without them knowing. Han river bring them together again.