11

TZUYU POV

She suddenly hugged me that make me off guard but her hugged is very familiar just like I already know her since before.

I asked her where she's from and her answer make me believe that there are chance that she's someone I know.

I'm about asked her last name when Irene unnie suddenly talked.

I shrugged it off my thoughts about Lisa.

I walked Irene unnie outside where she will wait Jennie unnie.

"Thank you again for helping us unnie" I said while standing in where she will wait Jennie unnie.

"I will never refuse you or any of you, you know that Tzuyu" She said while dialing on her phone. Then she look at me "You're not just a friend or co-ceo ,Tzuyu. You are family since high school right? We are family. Family help each other right?" She said smiling sincerely.

I hugged her "I'm really lucky to have all of you" I said while tears slowly falling.

"We also lucky because we have you" She said patting my back.

I let go the hugged and face her. She smile and put her hand on my face wiping my tears.

"Aigoo. even we are all successful now you still our yoda maknae" She said while wiping the tears on my face. "Stop crying now, we will take back your squirel. I promise that" She said. I nodded happily.

I wiped my tear by myself when Irene unnie phone rang.

"Hello.... Yeah.... Where exactly?..... Okay i'll go now.... bye"

"That mandu is in another side not here. You should go now. I can go there by myself" She said putting her phone in her bag.

"I will walk you there now unnie also I will just say hi to her" I said. She nodded and we starting to walked towards the location she said.

"I will tell it to the Kims too they will surely help us" Irene unnie said.

"Thankyou really unnie" I said.

When we are near I spotted a familiar girl on Jennie unnie car with a looking like bear at her back.

She froze I think looking eye to eye with Jennie unnie.

But she surprise and fall backward when Irene unnie shouted Jennie unnie name.

We go near them until we say goodbye to each other.

But Lisa still on her position earlier. "You alright there?" I asked her offering my hand to help but her eyes following where the car go but still accept my hand.

I'm about to go but suddenly what she said to the one she's with make me laugh. She even stuttered.

They want to go to hospital and police station because the two unnies can kill them by their eyes and smile according to them.

I'm trying not to laugh but I can't that is why I laugh hard.

"Hahaha did you just hahaha love at first sight with that hahahaha two cat eyes hahaha" I said while holding my stomach for laughing hard.

"Love at first sight?!" They both yelled in surprise. I laugh more because of their expression because of how red and confuse and surprise they are both.

I laugh and laugh but they both didn't leave me but still standing frozen in their spot confuse.

I cleared my throat when I recovered laughing and wiping my tears because of laughing.