33

THIRD PERSON POV

The truth was revealed. The real culprit behind of all happening.

Mark is just a victim who is just protecting his Mom and sister. And Nayeon is her half sister.

That night for them are full of surprises but got relief because they found out the real behind all of happening. The real enemy of them, the enemy they didn't think to be, Yuta.

All of them leave Bae' headquarter except for Mark, Jackson, Irene, 2yeon, and Satzu.

"I've been curious, do you know the transactions?" Tzuyu curiously asked sitting on couch while Sana laying her head on her shoulder while playing Tzuyu hand.

"transaction?" Mark confusedly ask. I nodded.

"is it about the illegal transaction?" He continue. "I know about it but I swear-" He raised his hand "I was just force. I don't want to do it, I even feel pity for their victims"

"He is right. I also know about that because he told me to. We both are the anynomous person who reporting it to police but his dad is so powerful to manipulate the situation" Nayeon suddenly interfere.

"So you really know everything even the illegals" Jeongyeon said still not believing what she just know about her girlfriend.

"I'm sorry. I just needed to hide it even though I want to help"

"Then did you ever went to transaction?" Irene asked hoping that it is not because once the authority found it, Nayeon will be part of the suspects.

"No she didn't. I won't let my sister in danger thats why I was voluntering when dad will use her to go. I always have argument with him because Nayeon is not his daughter but he keep dragging her with his transactions." Mark explained.

"Then Mark, are you willing to help us? we can surely give you parol after all of this" Irene said convincing him.

Mark nodded without hesitation.

"But protect my mom at all cost. I know you will protect my sister especially you because I know you love her. I will trust you Jeongyeon for my sister" He said smiling gently.

"then it settled" Irene said walking towards him asking for handshake as a sign of agreement.

-

Sana and Tzuyu already arrived at Penthouse and asked Jihyo to stay on hospital because unexpected things happened.

"Tzuyu-ah, I'm really glad that he is not bad person. I've been with him for three years and I feel he is good and genuine person." Sana said back hugging Tzuyu who is drying her hair.

She put down the dryer. "Are you making me jelous?" She chuckle.

"Ofcourse not. I'm just telling" Sana said while walking towards their bed and sit at edge.

"I still hate you, you know" Tzuyu said rolling her eyes.

Sana giggled. "Why did I do something?" She said playing innocent.

"Mrs Chou Sana, I love how affectionate you are but I hate it when you doing it to others"

Sana teasingly smile while raising her eyebrows.

"But you will still love me though"

"Ya! are you going to cheat on me?"

"What if I am?I know you will still chase me"

"And I know you will just crawl back to me"

"How sure are you?"

"I know very well because you love me"