13

SANA POV

"I know you didn't do it" I said wiping her tears. "I know you so well Tzuyu-ah. I know you won't ever hurt me" I continue.

She's crying like a kid who got accused for something she didn't do.

"Y-you won't l-le-leave me right?" She asked while sobbing.

She surely scared of me leaving her.

"I won't" I said wiping her tears again. 

I sigh and cupped her face.

"I love you too much Tzu that no matter what happen I will always choose you" I said looking directly to her eyes. "I will always stay with you because my heart is only for you" I continue. I smile "Stop crying now, you look like a baby now" I said make her smile. "Ofcourse I'm your baby" She said then pinch my cheeks.

"Thats it? it's too short!" Someone suddenly interfere.

Tzuyu and I both look where the voice come from and saw the siblings in the door watching us while eating popcorn.

"What you expect? More shouting? drama? Aish.. Tae oppa" Yeri said shaking her head.

"Make out after fighting and for not seeing each other for too long" Taehyung said blantly.

Yeri smacked his head. Good, they will stop saying nonsense.

"It's private! Let's go now so they can make out" Yeri said dragging Taehyung away from the door. "Don't forget to lock the door! We will went out so no one will disturb you" She added and heard a closing door.

My eyes suddenly met Tzuyu's.

She's smirking at me. And by that smirk, I know what in her head.

"Stop what you thinking" I suddenly said distancing myself to her.

"What are you talking about?" She playfully asked.

"I know what in your mind Tzu" i answered walking out of the room.

"What is on my mind Sana-ssi" She teased following me.

I rolled my eyes and took the food me and yeri prepared.

"Just eat" I said to her while putting the food in table.

"Yes ma'am" She answered "dessert after" She continue smirking.

"Just eat and prepare yourself, Irene unnie said the others will come here" I said putting food in her plate.

I saw her gulped "Ah can you.... can you help me t-to explain to them?" She stuttered make me chucked.

"You can do it alone, Love" I teased

She pouted and sigh "They will kill me" She said. "It's not even my fault but i'm the one who will receive their nagging" she continue.

"Sana-ya,Sana-shii, My lovee" she whinned looking at me with her puppy eyes.

I'm about to answer her when we heard a banging in our door.

Tzuyu looked at me and gulped and I can say she's nervous. I can also see she's sweating.

"Love hide me now" She said pleading.

I looked at her and cupped her face.

"I love you but I also love my ear" I said and running to the room to hide and locked it.

"You Squirel!" Tzuyu shouted trying to open the door.

"I'm sorry love! I love you!" I shouted back.