Hikes

George woke up in an unfamiliar place.

Light streamed through the large windows, and shone down on his tired face.

It took George a minute to remember how he had come to be where he was.

Shit.

He pondered for a few more seconds. The movie, Patches, Dream's room, Dream, Dream. Where the hell was Dream?

George quickly sat up and rubbed his eyes. He threw the blanket off of his legs and stood up. An indent had formed where his and Dream's bodies lied hours before.

On the other side of the house, Sapnap could be heard... yelling.

George smiled and shook his head.

Once he was back in his own room, he stood in front of a mirror beside his bed. He looked himself up and down in guilt. He was still wearing Dream's hoodie.

He tore the merch off his body and slipped on some of his own; A blue 404 hoodie.

After staring at himself for a few more seconds and fixing his hair, he decided to go see what Sap was on about.

The kitchen was lit up with golden sunlight. How long was George asleep?

George looked groggily around the kitchen before he felt a pair of arms slam into his body.

"SAPNAP!" George yelled, a slight annoyance in his tone.

"Hehe hi!" He was cheerful, as always.

"What time is it Sap?" George asked, wiggling out of his grip.

"Literally 12:30 Gog, you slept through the lore again." Sapnap teased.

"Shut up Snapchat." George earned a glare from the younger boy. "Where's Dream?"

"He went running or some shit," Sapnap looked uninterested, "What a nimrod." George tried to hide his disappointment.

He pulled up a seat at the island. "What should we do today?"

Sapnap thought for a second as he pulled up a chair next to George. "The beach?" he suggested.

George groaned and put his head in his hands on the island. Dream without a shirt.

"Not the beach." George's words were muffled from his hoodie.

"Aww, did Gogy not get his 14 hours of sleep?" Sapnap giggled and ruffled the older boy's hair.

George grumbled in response.

"What about like a hike or some other domestic shit?" Sapnap suggested with a giggle.

"Ok let's wait for Dream though." George replied.

As if on cue the boys heard the door creak open.

George took his head off the table and rubbed his eyes.

"DRE" He heard Sapnap yell.

George stopped rubbing his eyes but immediately wished he hadn't.

Dream was shirtless. Of fucking course. He wore grey basketball shorts. His body was glistening with sweat. His hair was slicked back and messily parted down the middle. George saw airpods sticking out of his ears.