Round 2

TW: Mentions of alcohol. Stay safe :]

The car ride home was filled with the same nonstop laughter.

George felt at his highest point, both physically and mentally.

He was sitting in the passenger side with Sapnap in the back.

Although it was dark now, Dream still had the roof to the convertible down, so the wind streamed through his blonde hair. George admired how the locks whipped around his face.

Impulsively, he reached for the younger boys hand which was hovering around the center console.

The brunette laced his fingers with Dream's, grateful of the warmth they gave off.

"Awe baked Georgie." Dream cooed, grinning.

"Shut up." George mumbled, smiling back at him.

The two stayed with their hands together, only breaking the contact when Dream had to shift gears. The younger boy quickly returned his hand back to George's every time.

Before long the car pulled into the familiar driveway in front of the house.

George's brain refused to wipe the dopey smile off his face. He opened the car door and stumbled into the house, somehow managing to unlock the door. He flopped onto the couch.

Dream and Sap walked through the door, the youngest immediately going for the fridge. Dream went over to the couch, grabbing a discarded hoodie from the counter along the way. George sighed, no more shirtless Dream.

Dream chuckled and took a seat next to George. Right next to George.

Butterflies made their way into the brunette's stomach.

The two sat for a second, recollecting their thoughts. Small pops could be heard from the kitchen, indicating that Sapnap was making popcorn.

George felt Dream stand up and hesitate before walking into the kitchen. George saw a mischievous grin on his beautiful face. Simp. He thought before giggling at his own joke.

Sap returned with a bag of steaming hot popcorn and not so gracefully flopped onto a chair next to the couch.

"Let's watch a movie!" He said like an excited little kid.

George tossed him the remote. Blue light from the TV illuminated the room. Sap could be heard crunching down on popcorn kernels.

George spaced out, thinking about the one and only Dream. Of course. His mind brought him back through the day, thinking of all the little gestures Dream made that have him butterflies. Friendly gestures. George reminded himself. Friends.

The intro song that plays before Disney movies brought him out of his thoughts.

"Seriously Sapnap?" George watched as the Disney castle filled the screen.

"Just wait." Sap held his hand up.

The screen changed to a tropical island and a cute animated piglet.

George burst out laughing, "SAPNAP! Moana?! Dude you're better than that."

Sapnap giggled, "What do you mean, this shit slaps." He turned his attention back to the movie.

George heard footsteps approach from behind him.

Dream sat back down next to him, holding the bottle of Vodka and a juice pouch.

"Typical." Sapnap giggled, mocking Dream's previous words.

"Did you really think I was gonna let you two nimrods have all the fun?" He winked at George as he took a swig from the bottle.