Chapter Fourteen

-Alicia's POV-

-Alicia's POV-

Hopping out of the car once we had pulled in and gently helped T-Dog out of the car. I turned around when I heard a voice behind me. "Did you close the gate up the road when you drove in?" I noticed it was the woman that took Lori to the house and that she was looking at us suspiciously.

"Uh, hi. Yes, we closed it." Glenn said awkwardly, clearly thrown by the sudden question. "Did the latch and everything."

I could understand why she would be suspicious of us and everything, especially now as she didn't know us and we didn't know her. However, it didn't give her the right to be off with us. I looked up, hearing T-Dog's heavy breathing and placed my arm around his waist, trying to keep him up. He looked like he was about to pass out and that wasn't good.

"Look, we came to help." T-Dog said. "There anything we can do?" I saw the girl's eyes flicker down to his arm where the blood from the cut was seeping through the bandage. "It's not a bite. I cut myself pretty bad though."

"I tried to stop the bleeding as much as I could however, he seems to have a bad infection so I didn't want to make it worse." I said softly, running my fingers through my hair.

The girl nodded and moved closer to us, "We'll have it looked at. I'll tell them you're here." She turned to me. "Are you a doctor?"

"Nah, second year med school student. I'm still teaching myself." I said nervously.

"Well you can be of some help as least." She said, giving me a polite smile.

"We have some painkillers and antibiotics. If Carl needs any." Glenn said, showing the bottle that he'd pulled out of the bag.

"I already gave him some." she replied, opening the door. "Come on inside. I'll make you something to eat and take you to the others."

I instantly followed, helping T-Dog into the house. She led us into the house and into another room. I stepped inside, instantly freezing when I saw that Carl lay unconsciously on the bed in the middle of the room. Lori and Rick were sat beside him, looking absolutely exhausted. I noticed a man was with them and stood up to face us.

"Hey." Glenn said, making the two worried parents look at us.

"Hey."

I gave them a weak smile. I looked at everyone, feeling useless as I didn't know how to help them. Whatever knowledge I had learnt had faded from my brain and was replaced with the sounds of Korean. I mentally shook my head. "We're here to help out." I said, bending down to them.

"Thank you."

"Of course. You're family now." I whispered softly, giving them both a small hug. I followed the others out of the room. I noticed James was sitting in the kitchen and rushed over to hug him. "I'm glad you're okay." I said softly.