Chapter Forty One

I groaned softly as I slowly woke up, hearing the sound of a camera whirring

I turned around and looked at Glenn sleepily and confused. I saw that he looked rather sheepish while holding a polaroid camera in his hands. "sorry." I heard him mumbled.

I just sighed softly, my eyes struggling to adjust to the bright light. "Why?" was all that came out of my mouth. I slowly moved to sit up, rubbing my eyes tiredly. I noticed Glenn was holding something else in his hands. I raised my eyebrow at him, holding the sheets to my chest. "What's that?"

He moved away from me and laughed, turning it around so I could take a look. I groaned when I saw the picture of me and I just narrowed my eyes at him. I lunged towards the photo, only for Glenn to pull it out of my reach. "Don't even think about it."

"Glenn." I whined. "Get rid of it. It's kind of rude to take pictures of someone without their knowledge." I added while sighing. I was way too tired for this and I had a small headache forming. I rubbed my temples.

"But I like it so I'm going to keep it. It's cute. It's mine." He said, smiling down at the picture, making me roll my eyes.

"Don't know why you want a picture when your wife is right in front of you." I said as I moved to stand up.

"Because you look so cute. Don't worry, I have pictures of Kai and Clem because I wanna keep pictures of them aging." He explain, smiling up at me.

I smiled at him and shook my head slightly before I begun to put on my clothes. I took his camera that he put down and smiled, taking a picture of him, sticking out my tongue at his offended face. "Hey I wasn't ready." He exclaimed.

"Neither was I!" I looked down at the picture and smiled before turning it to Glenn so he could see it. "It's adorable." I said.

Glenn just chuckled and kissed my nose gently. I went back to buttoning up my shirt when a loud knock came. I shared a look with Glenn, expecting it to be Maggie to come and switch guard duty with us.

"Can I come in? Is everyone dressed?" She yelled. I could hear her laughing to herself, making me roll my eyes playfully.

I finished getting dressed, making sure both Glenn and I looked fine before opening the door to her. "Yeah we're good. Don't worry. We won't burn your innocent eyes just yet."

Maggie just laughed and wrapped her arms around my waist. "I'm so jealous that he has you all night. Come join me sometime." She flirted, winking at me and walked into the room.

I laughed. "Next time baby." I flirted back before Glenn slapped my arm as he left.

I laughed as I followed Glenn back to the prison. I noticed that the courtyard was rather quiet which was strange as it was late morning. I ran my fingers through my hair and moved to tie it up. After the whole failed run, everyone had been rather sad and there was a lot of tension. I do miss Zach as he did talk a lot and made jokes about silly things. I sighed softly.