Chapter One Hundred Sixteen

Sighing softly to myself as I placed my hands on my hips, watching the kids, who were currently roughhousing with each other

Sighing softly to myself as I placed my hands on my hips, watching the kids, who were currently roughhousing with each other. This isn't the first time watching the idiots attack each other. My children are wild and then again, so was I, back in the day. I just shook my head and walked over to the kids.

I pulled Lillie away from the boys. "Behave yourselves," I said simply, setting Lillie down on her feet. "You all are very breakable and I don't have enough resources to heal you all," I said, looking between the three kids.

"We just want to practice what uncle Daryl taught us," Kai spoke, standing up straight. His curly hair was even messier than usual. He also had a red mark on his cheek, that was definitely going to turn into a bruise, "We didn't think you would mind as Dad said that we could."

I sighed softly. "And if your dad told you to jump into the river, would you?" I asked, staring him down as I folded my arms.

Kai looked down, "If he jumped first, maybe." He mumbled. Just the way he said it, made me stifle a laugh that tried to escape. He wasn't wrong. Most of us would go after Glenn to stop him if we had to.

"Well, next time you guys try to 'practice', maybe put on some protection so that there isn't any blood." I turned to look at Teddy, helping him to stand up. I took out a cloth and placed it under his nose as I noticed that he was bleeding. "You guys really need to be careful," I said softly. "I don't want any more injuries from you two."

I continued to wipe the blood when there were heavy footsteps walking up behind me. I recognized the footsteps. "Unless you are really to be given out to, I would suggest staying quiet," I said, making the footsteps stop right behind me. "So Kai will have a bruise on his cheek, and Teddy is going to have a very sore nose. Lillie is just a mess right now." I gestured to Lillie, whose hair was completely messy while her top was ripped a bit. "And apparently, you allowed this to happen," I added.

"I didn't think they would literally try and kill each other," Glenn spoke, his tone being rather surprised, with a hint of being annoyed. Was that because he was annoyed with the fact that the kids were hurting each other or annoyed at the fact that I was calling him out on his parenting.

I just nodded, "Try and remember that they are wild animals." I said, teasing them. I pat all of their cheeks before making Teddy hold onto the cloth. "No more fighting for now. Go and play normally." I said, sending the boys away before grabbing Lillie. "You go and find Clem. Tell her that you need a new top." Lillie nodded before running off to where Clem was. I turned to look at Glenn, placing my hands on my hips. "If you keep letting the kids do what they want, they'll kill each other," I said with a pout.

Glenn just chuckled. "I'm sure they'll be okay. Kai and Teddy are able to stop when it comes to Lillie joining in." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist, making me roll my eyes. "I'll talk to them. I'll make sure they don't hurt each other again."

I just nodded, kissing his cheek gently. "Be careful with your words. Kai said if you jumped into the river, he would follow. Only if you did it."

Glenn gasped playfully. "He wants me to die first? Well... I know where I stand." He joked. He squeezed my waist gently. "Definitely your kids."