sorbet

"

I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry Y/n." Shoto cried with his head in my lap and arms around my waist. It's been like this for a while now. Him begging for my forgiveness. I got moved to another location. I had no idea where I was currently kept. There are heavy chains around my ankles keeping me stuck in the room. But I don't care anymore. I dont care at all anymore.

Shoto's pov

She hasn't said a word in weeks. She always wears that blank stare in her eyes. She reminds me of myself for a long time ago, but... Much more... Empty. I can't be the one making her feel like this. I can't be the source of her pain, I can't! I need to make her happy again.

"Y/n, I will do anything, anything for you to smile for me. I would kill anything, even myself if it meant you would smile please!" Tears fall down my cheeks, but I barely feel them anymore. I've never been one for crying, but with Y/n so sad I can't seem to stop.

"Do you want me to leave? I would get it if you hated me. But please talk to me. I'm so sorry for everything I've done for you. Please Y/n, I miss you"

Flashback

"Seriously!? You haven't ever tried sorbet!?" Y/n exclaimed shocked.

"No," I answer the quite annoying girl trying to communicate with me. I'm not interested in making friends and I don't know why she insists on walking with me home every day. We take the same way home, but there is no reason to walk together.

"I know a great place! Wanna go with me? My treat!!" She exclaims looking at me with sparkling wide-open eyes.

"Will it make you stop following me home every day? I rather walk alone."

"If you don't like walking with me I'll stop. I just think it's nice with a little bit of company." She smiles and takes my arm dragging me over another pedestrian crossing then the one we usually take.

"Bakugou wants to walk you home every day, why don't u just walk with him?" I ask rather annoyed.

"Because we live so far away from each other. He would have to go a complete detour to walk with me. And for his own sake I reduse." She says and let's go of my arm going a little ahead. I had totally forgotten she was holding it. I usually despise people dragging me by my arm....

"Hey! Why are ya stopping Todoroki?" She stops and asks. I realise I had stoped walking.

"No reason." I start walking again and so does she.

"Hey, Todoroki! Look! Here it is! Isn't it cute!" She exclaimed jumping up and down clapping her hands. I swear she acts just like a child sometimes.

"Sure."

We walk into the ice-cream shop. They have a long list of flavors for both ice-cream and sorbet. One in particular catches my eye.

"What is pokemon?" I ask and Y/n looks at me surprised.

"You never watched any pokemon series? You know those animals with quirks that humans catch to fight each other?"

"So they have a sorbet made of dead animals with quirks? It sounds disgusting." Y/n breaks out in laughter.

"Y-you're killing m-me Todoro-roki" she laughs trying to catch her breath. People start looking our way and I panic.

"I have done nothing! I'm not trying to kill her in any way!" I say trying to prove my innocence by showing my empty hands. This only makes her laugh more. She falls to the ground and laughs hysterically.

"What do I do!?" I panic. This girl is going to be the death of me.

She calms down after a while and we both decide on the pokemon sorbet. It's half white half red, just like my hair. We walk out of the shop and go back on our regular route.

"Hey, Todoroki, why do you want to walk alone?" She askes in between licks.

"Because I do."

"Sorry, maybe that was a sensitive topic. I'm sorry, I'm not the smartest when it comes to social situations. I'm sorry, I will let you walk alone in the future" She says looking down at the street in front of her feet as she walks. We walk in silence for a while. I can't help but miss her voice and company.

"People let you down." I say after a while.

"What?"

"It's better to just be by yourself so you don't get hurt. That's why I don't socialize with people and walk alone." I continue.

"I get that. But you should have someone you socialize with. Maybe just your family if you don't like other people, but you should have someone."

"What makes you think I would socialize with my family."

"You don't?" She asks looking questioning at me.

"Not more than necessary."

"I'm sorry Todoroki."

"It's not your fault."

"Do you want to talk about it? You know I'm here for you if you need to."

"...Thank you... But I'm fine." I lie, I wanted to talk about it. But I don't want to let her in on what's going on in my life. I don't know her.

"My offer will still be standing if you ever feel like it." She gives me a warm smile.

"You don't even know me. Why do you so desperately try to talk with me every day when walking home from school. You know I'm not interesting to talk to, I never had any friends and I will continue doing just fine without them."

"But aren't you tired of doing just fine when you could do great? You know, I really hate the cheesy 'you only live once' quotes and shit. But they have a point, you live once, enjoy it."

"..." She left me speechless. Life was never about fun or well-being. It was about being the number one or nothing.

"Here's my house." She interrupts my thoughts and stops.

"Oh." I say looking up at her. I don't want her to go.

"Goodbye Todoroki, see you at school tomorrow." She smiles and walks towards the door to her house.

"Y/n wait!" I grab her wrist.

"Can we walk together home tomorrow?" I ask. She smiles.

"Sure! Bye Shoto!" She says and walks into the house taking her wrist out of my very loose grip.  Shoto? Why did she call me by my first name? I start walking home. Why do I long for walking with her again? She's just an annoying girl in my class.

End of flashback

I left her room. She probably needs some alone time. I shouldn't have forced myself on her. I just thought, that if I did get her pregnant, she would have to stay with me forever. But instead, she stopped talking to me. Stop reacting to anything I do. I just want my old Y/n back.

Bakugou's pov

Icy-hot never leaves that damn bunker. He isn't taking any risks when it comes to Y/n. What an annoying mother-fucker. Can't he just leave once so I can find the damn way in and take back Y/n. He had no right to take her. He'll ruin her. She is perfect and even the thought of his disgusting hands on her perfect skin-

I have to stop myself. I know I would blow something up if I kept thinking that way and I would very much like not to blow up my cover. I followed him out here but lost track of him here. Where is that fucker.

Hope you enjoyed!💞