Run?

He just stares at me with those blood-red eyes. Maybe I should run now? Who knows what he'll do if he kidnaps me. I run as fast as I can to the door that I came into the room through. By the footstep sounds coming from behind me at the rapid speed I know he was running after me.

I can't live like this.

Always running from these boys trying to kidnap me.

No, no more.

I stop. I look behind me at Katsuki who stopped the same time I did.
"Damn it (Y/n)" He says as he grips my shoulders, looking deep into my eyes. "What do you want?" I ask carelessly even tho I'm pretty sure what it is.

"What are you doing here? Are you dating that fucking ice princess!? I thought you didn't like him! You broke up with him to be with me remember!?" He yells as tears start filling his eyes.

"I'm not, he kidnapped me."

"Why don't you escape then!?"

"What do you think I was trying to do you stupid motherfucker!?"

He starts laughing.

"What's so funny!? Shut it Bitch!" I angrily scream at him.

"Nothing, I just missed you." He says and I blush. "I'll get you out of here (Y/n)."

"Tha-" I start but I get abrupted by him.

"I'll treat you better than he ever could."

"Wha" I'll start as I realize he wouldn't just get me out of this prison, he would take me to a new one.

"I know a fast way out of here, come." He says and grabs my hand, starting to dragging me. I get my ankle to lose from him. He stops and looks angrily back at me.

"Y/N! You stupid or something, come on let's go!" He shrieks at me.

"No, I'm not escaping this place only to get trapped in a new place. I'm done with this, I wanna go home, I wanna choose myself who I want to be with! I'm so sick and fired of people treating me like a fucking doll, leave me alone!" I exclaim.

"Great, you made her upset. How dare you even talk to my princess. I'll make you pay." Shoto who just recently turned up behind me says.

"I want to get out! Stop this! Just let me go! Leave me alone!" I scream as I start crying. My legs feel week and J can no longer stand so I fall to the floor. I curl up in a ball, my whole body shaking and tears streaming down like a waterfall. "Leave me alone!" I scream.

"Princess, don't worry, I get him out of here. You and I can be totally alone if you prefer that." Soto says in an attempt to comfort me.

"Don't you get that it's you she wants to get away from you sick freak?!" Katsuki snaps at Shoto. Shoto just laughs.

"That's not true. We love each other. We are soulmates."

"Yeah right, she left you for me some years ago, don't you remember?"

"Oh yes, how could I ever forget? But Y/n is sorry and to be with me. So either you leave my Y/n alone or I'll make you." Soto says in his regular monotone tone.

"Try bitch!" He screams back. They start battling and I take my chance to slip away from these sons of bitches. I'm a week and I don't know the way out so the probability of m escaping is about 0. I almost fall apart after every step. I won't be able to do this. I need some rest. I need... My powers.

I stumble to the room I was originally in and hide under the bed. He won't look here, of course, he wouldn't think I went back to this room so it's probably the safest, right? I crawl as long as I can so that my body is just next to the wall. The floor is dusty and it looks like it hasn't been cleaned in forever so nobody might notice me here. Then I can escape when I'm strong enough to move properly and maybe have my powers back.

Bakugou's pov

"You know that she doesn't like you right!? She likes me!" I scream at Else who's currently trying to freeze me but failing big time.

"Stop! She loves me! She does!" He hysterically screams back at me. I launch an attack towards him but he quickly avoids freezing my arm instead. I blow up the damn ice and launch at him once again. He doesn't do anything this time. He flies against the wall and hits it hard! Ha, serves him right!

He gets up and starts running. What a scared son of a bitch. I take a look around more my precious but she is no longer there. FUCK. That's probably why the ice cube was running. He won't get her, NEVER! I run in the same direction he ran and I even use my explosions to be able to move as fast as possible. My sweet Y/n, I'm coming for you~