pilot

So before I start I'm just going to give you a quick background story and some information about you.

You have the quirk Empathic Mimicry which means that you have the ability to copy the quirk of another through an emotion associated with them. So if someone likes you, you get their power and depending on how much they like you the power is stronger. So just to make it clear you don't take the power, you just copy it. You can't choose what powers you copy, you just get them but you have to know that you've got them to use them. Also you are immune to the powers of the people who likes you, since you have their power. Sorry if its confusing but you will probably get it when you read the story lmao.

You earlier went to U.A high school but your second year you got kidnapped by someone unknowned but later managed to escape. You were terrified of the villan kidnapping you since you could see that he had bean stalking you (since he had pictures of you sleeping, studying and even changing all over the walls in the room you were captured in). You then decided to move to USA and be a hero there instead, so you quickly bought a plane ticket and moved without anyone knowing.

Now you're working as a professional hero in USA, you are not that famous which you see as a good thing. You are living with another pro hero named Sarah who you also work together with.

I think that's all lmao. And just so you know there will be fluff in the end, and moust of this chapter is just about why you go back to Japan. Sorry for the long introduction, let's start!

---------------------------------------------

There is this one girl...
Who stole my heart
She had the moust beautiful eyes
And her soul was pure
She was the one...
The only one I ever cared about
I would do anything for her
I would go through hell and back
I would even kill for her
But someone took her away
from me
And now the world must pay

Her name was (Y/N)
And she's been missing for 5 years

(Y/N)s pov

"(y/n) we're going to be late for work! You stupid ass forgot to set an alarm!" My roommate Sarah scream as she puts on her clothes.

"Why is it my job to always set the alarm!? Your lazy ass can set it yourself if you think you can do it better." I scream back at her as I get up from bed.

"Maybe I should, I'm tired of you always forgetting it." She answers as she finish buttoning her blouse and goes out to the kitchen.

I strap on a pair jeans and and then puts on my favourite (f/c) sweater with the motive "bitch I'm tired let me sleep."

"Do you want your sandwich with or without cheese?" Sarah shouts from the kitchen.

"Cheese please!" I answer as I put on my socks and goes to the kitchen where I meet a stressed Sarah.

"Here is your sandwich, put on your shoes and eat it on the way, we can brush our hair and our teeth in our changing room at work. Now let's go." She tells me and rush to the door to put on her shoes. I do the same and as soon as our shoes are on we run to work.