Maybe I...

B(you know who you are), if you're reading this, go do something else because... I don't want u to read it...

Third-person pov

(Y/n) and Shoto laughed like two hyenas on crack but was suddenly abrupted when a villain appeared at the door.

"Shoto, we need to plan more for the mission, you can spend more time with your who-" he suddenly stopped himself when he saw the death glare Shoto shot at him.

"Y-your girlfriend I-I mean, sorry. I'll leave now-" he excused himself and left as fast as the speed of light. Shoto looked away from the door where he recently had sent death glares towards a fellow villain and turned his gaze to (Y/n).

"I'm sorry my beloved, I'll be back very soon." He said and leaned in closer to her for a kiss. When their mouth was just inches away (Y/n) put her finger on his lips.

"You'll be late, now go." She said and he smirked and left the room. (Y/n) couldn't really put her finger on why, but she missed him. Maybe she was lonely or maybe she'd caught feelings for him again. She looked around the boring room and tried to entertain herself, but it was hard when she couldn't get out of bed and had nothing to entertain herself with. She tried making up fun scenarios in her mind with anime characters from her favorite animes. But for some stupid reason, she couldn't stop thinking about Shoto.

Time skip

' How long has it been? 4 hours?' (Y/n) said to herself as she looked up at the boring white ceiling like she's been doing for the past hour. Or at least she thinks it was an hour, there was no way of knowing since she had no clock. 'When does Shoto come back' she thought as she sighed. She started to grow very hungry and all this boredom was driving her crazy. At last, the door opened, revealing Shoto on the other side. He held a bag with what she hoped was something edible.

"Sorry it took so long princess, I had some business I had to do before I could come back," Shoto said with a smile that was glowing up the whole room.

"Is that food?" (Y/n) asked.

"Not even a hello-"

"Is that food!?" She repeated her question this time even more seriously. Shoto laughed and nodded. He took a seat next to her on the bed and took up (your favorite pic up food) up from the bag.

"You're kidding! My favorite, how did you know!?" She squealed in happiness from getting the food she'd been craving for the past hours.

"We went out for a year, of course, I remember! How could I ever forget something like that!" He said and she couldn't help but blush a little. She looks away to hide the blush from Shoto but he has already seen it.

"Did you just blush?~" Shoto asks and smirks.

"...no"

"You did it! You like me!" He exclaimed.

"N-no," she said and her face turns even redder.

"You do! Oh (Y/n) you make me so happy!" He exclaimed once again and hugged her.

"I originally was going to wait but there is something I want to give you. You know, as an apology for the thing that happened when I... You know..." He says and then he let's go of her and walks out the door. While he's gone (Y/n) couldn't hold herself back and started eating the food she'd been craving for so long.