hello sweetheart

Sorry for not updating in a while, I was really busy with school and MY SENPAI😍😍😍 Sorry guys😂 And thank you sm för 300+ reads! It's amazing and I'm so honored.
😍🤩💖

(Y/n)s pov

We broke off the kiss and started running towards the wall where the sound came from. It was kinda sad we had to break up the kiss, it was my first one in a while and it actually felt really good. We arrive at the place the sound came from, but its nobody there. It's completely empty and the only thing seen is a big mark on the wall.

"The fuck!?" Shindo said and looked confused.

"I don't think we can find the person who did it today, we're both really tired and the villain can be far away. Let's just call it a night and go home."

"Why don't you just sleep at my place? I have an extra bedroom so there is no problem with you staying." He said and smiled at me. I really didn't want to sleep in that hotel so I agreed.

"That would be great, thank you," I said and smiled back at him.

Timeskip

We arrived at his big apartment.
"It's beautiful," I said looking around the apartment. "Thank you, I really worked hard on it. Let me show you to your room." He said and started walking. I followed him. He leads me into a big beautiful bedroom. It had a white queen-sized bed and even a door leading to an own toilet.

"Here's the guest room. You must be tired after today. You can borrow one of my shirts to sleep in and then go to bed." He said and gave me a soft smile.

"Okay, thank you. " I said and smiled back. He nodded and left to go get a shirt. I sighed in relief that I didn't have to go back to that hotel. I waited for about 15 minutes until I got scared. What is taking him so long? I walked out of the guest room and looked for him.

"Yo?" I called out. I waited for a response but I never got one. Suddenly I could feel a cloth being put on my mouth and nose and I can smell the chloroform as everything turned black.

Timeskip

Izuku's pov

She looks so peaceful when she's unconscious. Now she is mine, only mine. I wonder how her reaction will be when she realizes that she's locked up by chains. Probably scared at first but then she will be the happiest person alive when she realizes that It's me who did it, her one true love.

She starts getting conscious again and I hide behind a wall because I got very nervous. What if she doesn't like her room? What if the chains are too tight? What if she doesn't love me? Of course, she loves me, I'm her soulmate.

I take a peek from beside the wall and stare at her confused face. She's so cute. "Hello!? Is there anybody out there?! Please help me! Someone! Please!" She screams.

I take a step out from behind the wall. She looked at me, frightened. "Hello, sweetheart. It was a while ago." I said and smiled softly at her.