permanent mark

Hello! I just wanted to thank everyone who voted on my story it means a lot! And I also wanted to thank everyone who comented on my stories, you really make me wana continue with them! Love you😘
//probably_a_yandere ❤

(Y/n)'s pov

You woke up again in the same bed as before. What happened? You try to sit up but you feel a stinging pain in your head causing you to fall back into your pillow. You fainted, that's what happend. But why?

You look around the room and jump a bit when you see Shoto next to you. He's asleep on a chair next to the bed. Did he do something that caused you to faint? You do want answer but you still don't want to talk to Shoto.

You can't get out of bed whitch means that you can't escape. You're trapped inside a room by your psycho ex boyfriend who tried to kill you a few days ago, this can't get any worse can it?

You look at the door. You wonder if there is anyone outside. If it was they would probably not help you anyway. Maybe you should just accept the fact that you're stuck in here with Shoto.

You sigh, accepting that there is no way out of here right now. You look back at Shoto and to your surprise he's awake.

"Goodmorning princess~" he says. Not feeling in the mood to argue you turn yourself around so you're facing the other side of the bed.

"Love, are you ignoring me?" He says. You don't reply.

"I don't like being ignored. You are making me very upset (Y/n)." He continues but you still doesn't reply. Maybe he would let you out if he grows tired of you.

"You will regret this princess..." he says and gets of his chair. He moves up to the bed and gets on top of you. He then grabs your arms, pinning them on each side of your head. He moves his face closer to yours and smirks.

"Kiss me." He orders. You refuse and look away.

"No? You wana do this the hard way princess? Fine." He says and leans down to your neck inhaling your scent.

"I don't like the way you smell princess. You need to shower and I would love to help you with that~" he whispers in your ear. You continue to ignore him hoping he would stop soon, but he doesn't. He licks your neck whitch is sending a chill down your spine. He continue to lick your neck until he suddenly stops. You wait for him to get of you but he doesn't.

You can feel a stinging pain in your neck causing you to gasp and let out a small scream. He bit you. He then lets go of your arms and gets of off you.

"Now everyone knows that you're mine." He says and leaves the room. You can't move. You are so shocked about what just happend. You let out a few tears not even trying to hold them back. You don't want to be here, you want to be as far away from these sickos as possible. As soon as you're out you're taking the plane straight back to America.

Time skip

You started feelig very hungry, it has been a while since you ate. Now you been alone for probably a few hours. Time goes slow when nothing happens.

Suddenly the door to your room opens and Shoto comes in. He gives you a week smile and then looks down at the floor. He is holding a tray with a bowl of soup and a glas of water on and your mouth emidiatly starts watering.

"Hello princess, I brought you food." he says as he walks up to you with the brick. He places the brick on your thighs and then takes a seat in the chair next to the bed. You want to eat but the food could be filled with poison. You look at the soup, it looked so yummy and you were so hungry.

"It's not poisoned princess. You can eat it." He says. You want to resist it so bad but you know you can't, you are way to hungry. You try to sit up but the stinging pain is back so you fall back on your pillow again.

"Do you need me to feed you~" Shoto says with a smirk plastered on his face. You hate to admit it but you did need him to feed you.

"Yes..." you mumbled.

"You're talking!" Shoto exclaims.

"I really missed that voice of yours." He smiles and takes a spoon full of soup and moves it to your mouth. You let the spoon in and then you swallow the soup. It tasted really good. Shoto continue to feeding you soup and after a while you're full.

"I'm full." You say to make Shoto aware of your current state.

"Are you sure? I really don't want you to go hungry love." He asks and and I nod my head. He smiles and looks at me, studying me up and down.

"(Y/n) do you love me?"