Queen of pillows

Now it has been an hour since I talked to Shoto. I'm not really sure what to do. I know I can't run, I can barely stand. I never really realized how boring this room was before. Pale white walls, No windows and worst of all, no TV. I have absolutely nothing to do. I can't move and I can't watch Netflix.

I heard a knock on the door and it opened, reveal Shoto standing on the other side.

"Would it be okay if I came in? I understand if you need some alone time and I would respect that. I just... Miss you..." He says and looks down at the ground almost as if he was ashamed for coming to see me.

"Sure it would be nice with some company," I said and smiled at him. He lifts his head to look at me and I could see a smile forming on his face. He walked up to me and took a seat next to me.

"How are you feeling princess?" He asked and started playing with my hair. At first, I wanted to flinch and move my head so he couldn't touch my hair, but after a short while, I actually liked it.

"I'm pretty bored, there isn't much to do when I can't move and therefore not escape," I said as a joke and laughed a bit, but he obviously didn't take it as a joke. He gave me a stone-cold stare that gave me chills.

"I'm kidding! I wouldn't try to escape even if I could move!" I lied but I don't think he realized I did.

"Please don't joke about that," Shoto said.

It was quiet for a while and you studied his face. He had large dark circles beneath his eyes and it looked like he hasn't slept in a long time. He also looked very sad and for some reason, it hurt.

"Are you okay Shoto?" I asked.

"Yeah... I'm fine"

"You don't look fine, please talk to me"

"Im... Having problems sleeping. I feel like you'll be gone when I wake up. I can't lose you. Not again" he said and tears started rolling down his cheeks.

Shoto's pov flashback

"Who's there!?" (Y/n) screamed. I would like to answer but she may hear that it's me so I won't.

"Please! I haven't done anything!" She continued screaming. I walked closer to her and sat down in front of her. She was truly beautiful.

"Please, let me go." She whimpered and perfect formed tears fell down her cheeks. I really wanted to kiss her and it was hard to hold back the urge to kiss her.

"PLEASE!" she screamed. I left her alone, she probably needed some time to be okay with this. She will love me again. Fucking Katsuki Bakugou, why does she love you more than me. I'm going to kill you.

End of flashback & Shoto's pov

"Shoto-" (Y/n) said and took my hand that was stroking her hair in hers. Her hands were so soft and beautiful. The perfect pair of hands, anyone would be jealous of those hands, but they're mine.

"I won't leave. Please Shoto, sleep." she continued.

"I can't, I'm too scared."

"Then sleep with me," she said and smiled. I could feel my face heat up like crazy. Did she just ask me to sleep with her? Did she mean that or did she mean something else? I stayed quiet not really sure how to react to that. Soon her smile starts to fade and her face starts getting really red.

"I... Didn't... That's not what I meant!" The flustered girl screams. I find it funny so I laugh. But I dont get much time to laugh until she throws a pillow in my face.

"Oh, my sweet, stupid princess. You shouldn't have done that" I smirk and she laughs. This time it's my turn to throw a pillow at her. I take the pillow she threw at me and throws it in her face.

"If only I could move, you'd be lying on the floor praying for mercy from me, the queen of pillows." she laughs and throws another pillow.

"You see (Y/n), that's where you get it all wrong. I'm the king of pillows and you wouldn't have a shot against my pillow fighting skills." I'm about to launch the pillow I had but she takes a new one and throws it in my face before I get the time to react. The pillow knocks me down on the floor and (Y/n) starts laughing like a hyena on crack. I can't help myself and also burst into laughter.

There I am, on the floor laughing like a maniac and for the first time in forever, I'm happy. I love (Y/n), she can never, ever leave me. She's mine. Completely MINE.

Hello loves!💋
It was a while ago I updated this and honestly, it's because of school and lack of motivation. But now I'm back and I kinda have an idea for what's going to happen next but I would love some ideas or opinions you guys have! Leave a comment and it'll make my day! It could be about literally anything as long as it's respectful haha😄❤💋
//author🙃❤🔪