stuck

So I have changed the structure of my story, hope you like it😊

Second person pov

You woke up with an awful headache and let out a groan. You were about to stand up when you once again realized you were chained to the wall. You thought about using your quirk again but decided not to since Izuku might come back any second. You needed a plan and for that you needed to know where he was.

To your surprise the room was actually lit up by a flickering pendant. It wasn't the same room that you had been locked up in before, this room was bigger and had a cement flooring and cement walls. It was quite cold here and you shivered. You looked around for some kind of blanket or anything, but the room was empty.

It was quiet, too quiet. 'Where is Izuku?' you thought. You thought about trying to escape again but he might be watching you right now so maybe that wasn't a good idea. You once again looked around the room, but this time to find a window or camera that he might be watching you through, but you couldn't find anything.

'Would it be a good idea to try to escape now?' You looked around the room once more to be sure but there wasn't any cameras or windows. The door was made of wood so it wouldn't be hard to break it with your quirk. You decided, you were going to try again. You started your fire quirk only to discover it wasn't working. 'How could this be possible?' You were in shock. Your quirk didn't work and you had no way out of this hell hole.

Time skip

You stared into the emptiness of the room. It had been 4 hours since you realised that your quirk was gone and everything felt weird. You were cold, hungry and had the worst headache ever. You thought about the possibility of just surrendering to Izuku, but what if it only got worse?

you shed a tear and felt it slowly run down your cheek. 'Why me?' You thought as more tears came welling down your cheacks. You didn't know what to do anymore. Maybe you should surrender, maybe it would get better then.

"I give up, You win! I can't do this anymore, please!" You cried out. You couldn't take it anymore, you wanted out of that room even if it ment you got locked up in the old one.

"Please I beg you!" You screamed and then you waited but you never got any answer. You curled up in a ball and cried.

"Please..."

Timeskip

You cried yourself to sleep and slept for hours. You woke up by a sudden noise from the door closing. You rapidly sat up and scanned the room. Izuku had entered and was walking towards you.

"Hello (Y/n), I'm sorry for leaving you so long. I had some business I had to do, I hope you're not mad." He genuinely apologised and looked at you with apoligising eyes. He was truly sorry for leaving you alone for so long.

"It's okay, please just take me out of this room. Please." You begged and looked down at the cement floor. He stared at you in disbelief. 'Did she just say that it's okay? What made her change her mind? Was it the drug?' he thought.

"S-sure." He said and unlocked your chains. You rubbed the red marks on your wrists from where the chains had been. Izuku noticed and took your hands to look at the marks.

"I'm so sorry (Y/n), I shouldn't have put them on so tight." He said and felt really guilty. Here he was with the love of his life, hurting her. 'No one should hurt her, she shouldn't have a single mark on her body.' He thought. You slowly nodded as a response. He let go of your hands and walked towards the door.

"Follow me." He said and opened the door. You obeyed and followed him. You were quietly walking behind him looking down at the floor. He went up for a staircase and you realised that you have been in the basement. 'That explains the cold temperature.'

Suddenly Izuku stopped and turned around to look at you, but your brain didnt register it until it was too late. You crushed into his chest and woke up from your thoughts. You quickly took a step back and looked up at him with wide open eyes.

"Omg I'm so sorry, I didnt mean to-"

"It's fine (Y/n)" he smiled and a tint of pink was visible on his checks. He looked just like he did before he "disappeared". He looked so happy and innocent, he looked like the Izuku you loved and missed so much. Back then was your absolutley best friend, but now he's your kidnapper. The thought of it made you cry. You missed it, you missed happy, innocent Izu so much.

"(Y/n) are you okay!? Did you get hurt when you bumped into me? I'm so sorry I shouldn't have stopped." Izuku said worridly and put his hands on your shoulders and looking worridly at you.

"I'm fine, I just missed you." Izukus heart skiped a beat when you said that. You had missed him. Him. But you were with him now so why were you crying?

"I'm here now, no need to cry sweetheart" Izuku said and smiled the same smile as before.

"No, you're not my sweet, caring, innocent Izuku. You're a bad version of him. The old Izuku would never lock me up, he would never hit me and he wouldn't kidnapp me!" You cried out. He looked down at the ground. You couldn't read his expression since he was looking down, but you knew you messed up. Why did you have to say that?

A/n: Hope you liked this chapter! And thank you for almoust 1K reads, luv you guys😘❤🙃