love

Once again I'm trapped. Not trapped by someone else. Traped by me. I used to wonder what it was like, being loved so completely by someone.

But the truth is, love doesn't exist. Love is some bullshit they call the hormones making you feel fuzzy when you're close to you're receptor. If you're lucky your receptor also feels those funny hormones when they're close to you. If you're not lucky, nobody will have you as their receptor, you will be completely alone forever.

I didn't want that. I didn't want to be alone, I didn't want people to leave me so I might have tried too hard. Might have tried to make people interested in me when I'm really just a nobody. I should be happy to have three boys loving me, shouldn't I?

But I'm not happy...

I want to fall in love, like before when everything wasn't so serious and toxic. They don't even have to love me back. I just feel so numb, I wanna feel something, really feel something.

Should I just surrender? Go back to Shoto Todoroki and be his "pet" for the rest of my life? Why do I even want to get out? Life sucks.

Is this sadness? No, I've felt sadness and sorrow and this ain't it. This is nothing. Completely nothing.

I don't care. I'm going back to Shoto. Not because I love him, but because I lost my will to be free, to live. I'm done.

I struggle to get out from under the bed and when I finally do I am met by the same roof I used to stare at. My roof, my picture of completely nothing. A void where happiness goes to die.
I walk out to the corridor seeing a shocked Shoto.

"Y/n! You're still here! You love me! I knew you did!" He exclaims running up to me. He lifts me up and caries me up against the closest wall and I can't help but squirm when colliding with the wall.

"I was so scared" he said.

"It feels so nice to touch your oh so soft skin again." He says caressing my thighs and hip.

"I- don't-" I start in an attempt to stop him.

"I waited. I waited so long for this, but I can't do that anymore." He presses his lips on mine forcing his tongue down my throat. I have absolutely no idea what to do. He lifts me and takes me into the same bedroom I just left and throws me on the bed. He shuts the door close and then

He rapes me.