Date

One thing, (n/n) means nick name

Still Bakagou's pov

"Katsu?"

A chill ran down my spine and I was frozen in place. I sounds like (y/n) but it can't be her, she is gone. If she came back she would have told me, right? But nobody else calls me Katsu. I swear if someone is playing a trick on me, that person is going to fucking die a slow painful death.

The smoke is almost gone and nobody has moved. The villans are waiting for my command and the heroes seems somewhat scared. I can't blame them, they've seen what I've done to other heroes.

I take a look at all the heroes, everyone seam really scared but one, (Y/n). She looks really disappointed and it breaks my heart. I can't get out a word, I can't move, I just stand there staring at her.

She looks beautiful and all I want is to just run up to her and kiss her. But I know she wouldn't let me. It hurts like fuck in my chest and I need her for the pain to go away.

I love her with all my heart, but she probably hates me now.

"You too? This is fucking insane." She said and her look of disappointment changed to a look of anger. Who the fuck was she referring to other than me when she said you too? That person will die very soon for upsetting my sweet (Y/n).

"Who other then me?" I asked her in a dark stone cold tone.

"That's irrelevant Bakagou." She said making me enraged. Why the the fuck does she call me Bakagou, she should call me Katsu like she used to.

"WHO OTHER THAN ME!? AND DON'T FUCKING CALL ME BAKAGOU!" I screamed at her, the anger welling up inside me.

"Give it up Bakagou, I won't tell you. And you better not hurt anyone or I'm going to fucking kick your as." She said in a clam but still enraged voice.

I thought about it for a while. I didn't want to make her more upset, but this was a great opportunity to kill a lot of pro heroes. Of course I wouldn't kill her, but all the other heroes wouldn't be hard to kill in just a few minutes.

"Fucking fine... let's go." I said and the other villains followed me out. I stayed and looked back at her.

"Can you come with us (n/n)? I would like to talk to you, it was such long time ago..." I said and looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Sorry, but I don't wana talk to you." She said and looked down at the floor.

I left the Bank and her, feeling absolutely heart broken.

(Y/n)'s pov

"Omg (y/n)!?" A hero in the team I still haven't learned the name of exclaimed.

"What?"

"You just made K.E.M leave without even a fight!" She exclaimed.

"KEM?"

"King explosion murderer."

"Oh, I guess I did. Tell me, how many heroes from U.A  have turned into villains?"

"Just K.E.M as we know, but there is a lot of villains working undercover, so we don't know about them. Did you see someone else?" She said looking questionably on me.

"Oh, no I just wondered. Thank you." I said giving her a warm smile.

"No problem, but seriously how did you make him leave, he never leaves without killing someone."

"I don't know, maybe he was afraid that I'll kick his ass, I did it a lot before in school so he knows my moves." I laught and did a fighting pose.

"Oh, okay." She said not amused by my joke, it probably wasn't as funny as I thought.

After the incident we continued our patrol, but I couldn't stop feeling as if someone was watching me.

Timeskip

Finally the day is over, I can't handle more of this surprises. I just wana go somewhere to get some food becous boy I'm hungry. Then I have to look for a new hotel since I can't live in the same hotel the stalker been in.

"Hey, (Y/n) wait up!" Yoe shouts behind me.

"Okay, what's up?" I asked trying not to blush.

"Well... Do you wana go grab some food? I'm really hungry and it's so boring to eat alone."

"Sure! It was a while since last time I was here and I don't know any good places to eat, so it's perfect."

"I know a nice place, change to your normal clothes and I'll take you there." He said and I can see a light blush appearing on his face. I nod and start walking towards the dressing room.

Time skip

Joe took me to a nice restaurant with amazing food. We talked for hours and I had a really great time. And even tho I felt as if someone was watching us I actually felt really safe with Yoe.

Midoriya's pov

Why is my (Y/n) with Yo? She doesn't like him does she? I don't wana kill him and cause my (Y/n) any sort of pain, but I might have to. They been in the restaurant for 3 hours, that's way to long.

Finaly they leave. It was frustrating not being able to hear what they said from out here. I better find a place to hide before she sees me. I hide in an alleyway just between the restaurant and another building. I'm not to far away so I can hear them when they come out, and I'm not to close so that they can hear me. Perfect.

I hear them walking out the door. (Y/n) is laughing. Oh that beautiful laugh I want all to myself. I can't help but smile when I hear it, even if it's not for me.

"Thank you Yoe, I had a great time." My (Y/n) said. I couldn't stand not seeing her so I put on my mask and peeked out from the alley. She was stunning of course and now she wasn't that far away. I could now really see her beautiful (e/c) eyes sparkling like the stars in the sky.

"I had a great time too. Thank you." He said and smiled at her. He had a light blush on his face and I'm sure that it wasn't becous it was cold outside, he had feelings for my (Y/N).

And if it weren't already enough she smiled back and also had a blush on her face. She likes him. My (Y/N) likes someone who's not me. I got frustrated and had to use a lot of strength not to punch the wall beside me.

They continued to look into each other's eyes and they both leaned closer to each other. They were going to kiss. (Y/n) you wouldn't do that, you wouldn't betray me. Stop this, I know you can and I know you want to be with me and not him. You want me just as much as I want you. I know it...

Their faces are so close. Their mouths almoust touch. I can't let that happen. I was just about to break them apart when their mouths touch and they kiss. I was shocked. (Y/n) why? I couldn't control my anger anymore, I punched the wall and it broke. It gave of a loud noise which caused them to broke the kiss and come running towards me.

A/n: Sorry for late update, I had a lot in school😊😘🔪