escape

OMG thanks for 500+ reads! You guys are amazing! And special thanks to you who voted, comented or put this story in a reader list, you always made my day😘💕

"M-midoriya?" She said and her face went pale. She remembered me, I knew it! "Yes it's me! But don't call me Midoriya, call me Izu like you used to do." I said and ran up to her. I sat down in front of her and looked into her beautiful (e/c) eyes and she looked back into mine.

"I thought you were dead..." she cried out. "But I'm not! I'm here and I'm never going to leave you." She was about to hug me but the chains stopped her. Stupid chains.

"Why am I locked up with chains?" She asked as if she just now realized she was locked up. "I'm sorry, I wanted to know if I could trust you first-"

"Trust me with what? You know you kan trust me Izu..." she went quiet for a short moment. "You wanted to know if you could trust that I didn't leave. You're the stalker! You kidnapped me before! You are the reason I left and were so frightened to go back! You fucking psychopath!" She screamed at me.

"First, I do not like to be called stalker or psychopath, if you ever call me that again you will be punished." I said and replaced my smile with a cold stare.

"Second, I did not kidnap you before, some other guy got you first." I continued. "And third, you'll never leave me again, and that's why I keep you locked up in here until I know I can trust you." I said and smiled at her again. She looked terrified.

"Please... Let me out..." She sobs. She isn't thankful for all the work I've done for her, done for us. Why (Y/n), why? I though you would love me but you obviously just wana run away from me. I can't accept that. "(Y/n), I won't let you out, you belong to me. You're mine" I said.

Tears rolled down her face and she looks down at the floor. I started peting her hair. "Don't cry sweetie." I said.

She flinched and it made me furious. "(Y/n) I didn't wana do this, but you leave me no choice. Someone will get punished if you continue to act like this" The statement made her look up at me in shock.

I started petting her hair again but this time she didn't flinch. "Good girl." I said and then left the room to test if she would try to leave.

(Y/n)'s pov

He left and finally I had the chans to escape. I just need to activate the fire quirk and then I'll be out in the blink of an eye. I activated the fire quirk and the chains started to melt, yes!

I got the chains of me and rushed to where it looked like he left. I found a door and opened it. I stepped out on the other side of the door and got blinded by the strong light. It was a really bright hallway, at least if you compare it to the room I was in before.

The hallway had a lot of doors but I decided to go to the door in the end of the hallway since it was probably the front door. I open the door and it lead to another dark room.

I was about to go check another door when I heard footsteps not far away. I got inside the room and closed the door. When the door was closed I turn on my fire quirk so I can see something. To my fright I find Shindo tied up to a chair. I rush up to him and start to untie the ropes. I can hear Shindo breathing but he's not conscious. I was almoust done untying the rope when something hits my head and everything goes black.

Sorry for slow updates and probably pretty bad grammar. I dont have English as my first language so I got some problems with grammar some times. Hope you enjoyed it anyway😊❤
🙃🔪