29(ME)

I look at my phone.
It was my dad...

"Who is that " asks Yoongi.

"No one "

" Come on your face says it all... Is that your dad or your mom? "

" I cannot hide something from you.. Yeah it's him.  I'm not gonna answer the call " I reply. I'm not going to answer to him until he comes to see me in person and accepts Jin.

" It's up to you, talk to them whenever you want to .What about your job. You told you had to go for an interview tomorrow right?" Yoongi asks me .

" Yeah, I hope I get it. " I really hope I get it.  Jin is providing everything to me, I feel useless when I can't help him with anything.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

" Jin I have a good news " I shout at the phone.

" OK , but can you not just shout .My ears are bleeding "

" Sorry, I was soo excited. I got the job! "

" Wow. I'm proud of you . Should we do something special today ?" he asks me.

" How about you cook something special for me, only if you are not busy "

" I'm not busy today, I will do it. One more thing J hope and Yoongi left to their friends house"

" Yeah Yoongi called me "

" OK then come home soon babe. Bye "

" Bye " I reply. I really am not good at conversing with  him. I don't use 'babe', 'I love you' or anything like that and even if I use , I use them rarely. I guess I would get better.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

" I'm home Jin " .

I see him in the kitchen. I go towards him and back hug him.

" OK Kookie I know you feel romantic and all but can you first go and take a shower. You
stink of sweat " Jin says.

" OK that was rude "

" I don't care. Bathing first " Jin smiles and replies. I should call him 'Jin the hygiene monster '.

" Whatever "

I go to my room and take a bath. When I come down from my room to the kitchen I see Jin arranging the dishes on the table.

I also go to the kitchen and help him arrange the things.

As I put the cups on the table and turn back I hit Jin.
" Ouch " Jin exclaim
" you should not have stood behind me " I laugh and say. That's when I see that our face were so close to each other.

Suddenly I have the urge to kiss him.

"Can I kiss you " I ask him.

He slowly nods .

" Close your eyes " I say.

I also shut my eyes ,tilting my head slightly. I leaned in closer and placed my lips upon his.  Love and passion fills my soul as if that kiss was meant to be mine. Slowly the kiss starts to get heated.
He pushes me to the dinner table as I slowly move my hand under his shirt and feel his bare skin. He kissed me harder. It was the kind of kiss that intoxicates my brain, I couldn't think about anything.
We only broke when we needed to breath. I gaze at him looking gorgeous, red lips, sweating and panting.What did I do to deserve him?

I slowly push him towards the wall and move on to his neck. A small moan slipped out of his lips as I nipped below his earlobe before I made my way to suck his beautiful skin. Jin was helpless , he couldn't do anything. I feel like fireworks were bursting inside me.

Suddenly the doorbell rings but I don't stop.
"J.. JK s.. stop there's some...one on the do...or " he slowly pushes me away , both of us panting.
Making out is really like a drug. Once you start doing it , you can't stop it.
" Yeah I will check " I say. I give him a peck on his lips before walking towards the door.

I open the door and to my surprise it's my mom and dad. Seriously!
" Why the hell are you here?" I ask to them annoyed....
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx