22(ME)

It has been 2 days since I met Kim Seokjin. I really don't want to think about him but he comes in my mind. Its like I can't forget him. I have seen many guys but this one is exceptional but whatever it's not like I'm going to meet him again.

Suddenly my phone starts ringing, an unknown number.....

" Hello who is this? " I ask to the unknown caller.

" Is this Jeon Jungkook? "

" Yeah and who are you ?", this voice is familiar.

" You forgot about me this soon " ,who the hell is this?

" Sorry sir.. Can you tell me your name , I will try to remember you", if he doesn't say who he is I'm going to cut the call.

" I'm Kim Seokjin ", oh this guy.. But how did he get my number? And why is he calling me?

" Hey Seokjin... How did you get my number? "

" Your friend Yoongi gave it to me "

" How do you know that Yoongi is my friend? "

" You ask too many questions.... It's you who told me that Yoongi is your friend and Yoongi is my friend too"

" Mmmmm so can I know the reason of you calling me? ", so this guy is Yoongis friend but Yoongi never told about to him to me.

" Can we both go out for a drink today? " ,is he asking me out on a date?

" S..sorry I can't come, I'm busy will come some other day "

" Playing hard to get.... OK then no problem " ,I should stop this conversation

" If you have nothing to say can I hang the phone kind of busy right here "

" Bye then see you soon " ,what see you soon? I will never see you again.

" Bye by the way I'm never going to see you " and I cut the call.

I'm going to kill Yoongi for sure. How dare he give my number to someone without my permission?
I go to Yoongi's room.

" Yoongi you asshole! Why did you give my number to Seokjin ?"

"So he called you today.. Ahhhhhhhh " I hit him on his head.

" JK why the hell did you hit me? "

" You give my number to someone and you expect me to thank you or what? "

" Come onnn.. Seokjin is my friend , I know him very well"

" And how come I did not know about this particular friend of yours? "

" Well you see he is my best friends friend "

" J hope's friend? "

" Yes and you should be happy that he asked me for your number there are millions of people out there who wants his number "

" Whatever I don't want him to bother me.... Tell him to not call me again by any chance if he does I will block him "

" I can't tell him not to call you. You can block his number now itself"

" I will don't teach me what to do" . I should block his number.

" JK..." my mother calls for me.

" Yeah mom ".

" Your father wants you at his Jeon Corporations now" ,great now I should go there.

" OK mom I will leave in 5minutes"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After a long day at my father's office here I'm sitting at my favorite place in the world, that's right in the cafe.

I order for a coffee and wait for it. I'm going to be the CEO of Jeon Corporations in just 6 Months . This is the reason he called me to his office today, he was discussing about it and everybody were OK with it.

I just can't believe that I'm going to be the CEO of Jeon Corporations soon. As I get my coffee and start drinking it I start thinking about Seokjin.

I should block his number. I take his number on my phone but I can't bring myself to block his number. What's my problem? Whatever ,if he calls me again I will block his number that time.

Someone pats on my back I turn to see who the person is but his face is covered with a mask.
" Can I sit here? " he asks me. I have heard this voice before .
WHAT THE HELL? " KIM SEOKJIN! "

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
🖤
I will be updating a chapter on Wednesday too ....