26(ME)

I'm conflicted. The thing I'm doing doesn't feel correct. What the hell is my problem?

" My son I'm so proud of you " my mom says as she enters my room.

" Me too son " my father says as he pats me on my shoulder. I just nod my head.

" Best of luck JK " saying this my parents head out.

OK I gotta do it. I have come this far.... I can tell that my parents are thrilled at the thought of the pending alliance. I should do it for them.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mr David call's the ceremony to order. I stand at the altar waiting for Issable to come. There are many prestigious people here. I look at Yoongi and smile but he avoids my gaze. Seriously!

After sometime Issable's sister walks down the aisle followed by Issable in her engagement gown. She does look pretty.

After reaching the altar Mr David gives us both the rings. I don't know why but I hesitate to put the ring in her finger, sensing this she first puts the ring in my finger.
I cannot stop this thing, I should get engaged with her. As I hold her hand to put the ring, there is a commotion at the back of the room.

What the hell! Jin?He appears at the end of the aisle. What is he doing here? Why is he here? Everybody who are at the hall looks at him.

He looks amazing. My heart starts beating fast and I can't even breathe properly .
All I can do is stare at him. Everyone in the room is looking at each other , they are clearly confused on what's going on in here.

My dad pats me from the back. But I don't budge. I continue staring at Jin because I'm having a war inside my head.

My moms goes towards Jin.

" Excuse me why are you.... " Jin cuts her and tells " JK knows why I'm here and I won't leave unless he tells me to leave " . Jin does not say anything else he just stand's there waiting for my response.

F*ck this ! I cant believe I'm doing it. I look at Issable and apologize " I can't do this.... I'm sorry I don't know ... " I stop talking, what can I say to her?

" You deserve to be happy..... I understand you " she says this after a long silence.

I smile at her then turn towards Jin. I look at Yoongi, he nods his head happily. This is one of the biggest decision I'm taking in my life. I walk down to the end of the aisle, towards Jin.

" JK what are doing? JK! " I hear my mom yelling. But I don't care I'm just following my heart.

I pull Jin by the collar and kiss him on his lips. He does not kiss immediately as it was sudden but then he starts moving his lips with mine.

I feel like the time has stopped. I don't hear anything other than my own and Jin's breadth. So this is what first kiss feels like.

Damn oxygen, I break out of the kiss, he looks at me like he couldn't believe what had happened.
I pull him in for another sinfull kiss. I know I'm making out with a guy in the middle of a ceremony but I don't give a damn.
This time the kiss is more passionate.

" I freaking love you Kim Seokjin.... I'm sorry for the pain I gave you... I love you" I say after breaking from the kiss.

" Am I dreaming? " Jin asks with a surprised look on his face.

Seriously! I smack him on his shoulder. " Stupid I'm confessing to you... Don't ruin the mood " I say.

He pecks me on my lips and tells " I love you too ".

He smiles at me and I smile back at him. I feel happy, like I got something precious.
That's when I fully come back to my senses. I look around and see that many people have left.

Then I look over at my parents. My mother looks at me dissapointed and storms off. My father follow's her. Issable, Mr and Mrs David are nowhere to be seen.

" I'm proud of you JK, you took my advice of following your heart " Yoongi says as he hugs me.

" Mmmm but there are some people who are not proud of me " I say worried .

" Of course you did everything so suddenly that even I couldn't digest it, how do you except them to be able to do it" Yoongi says. That's a fact.

" How about we talk to your parents after sometime... together? " Jin suggests.

" Yeah let's do it " I agree with it.
I really need to thank Issable too.

I have a lot of unfinished business to do and I know it's going to be hard but when I look at Jin , I feel at ease. I'm surely soo in love with him......

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx