14(ME)

I couldn't move.
I couldn't hear what she was saying after that.
My own parents owned this house meaning this is my house and Kookie was here with the other guy.

Now I understand why my parents stuttered when I tell them or ask them about Kookie because they know him. I might have known him but after the accident I could have forgotten about him.

But why didn't my parents tell me about him or the other guy? Why were they always scared when I mention the name Kookie? Is this why they did not want me to come to Korea? I have a lot of doubts which can only be answered by my parents.

" Hey you listening to me? " Lisa asks suddenly.
" Yeah I was. And now I should go. Thanks for telling me these things. Thank you " I try to get out of there.
" Hey but why did you need this information?" she asks again . She has a lot of questions( which is not a good sign). I should get out of here soon.

" Nothing . OK bye I should go. I have something important to do. Bye and thanks " I turn and start walking towards my car. " At least tell me your name " she shouts .

" JK " I reply and smile.
" Bye JK, nice meeting you weirdo. Byeee" she shouts to me with a laugh .

I laugh and get inside my car. I only got to talk to her for sometime but I liked it, I liked her ( not romantically, like a sister).

After driving back to the hotel room I call my parents. I knew they were lying to me. But why? For some reason my head is also starting to ache.. But I don't care about myself I have to know about many things.

"JK how are you long time no talk.. " my mom answers the phone.
" I'm good mom. And I have to ask you something can you video call me? " I ask.
" Sure,but make it fast I have to go out for a party " she says excitedly .
" Yeah ..."I say.

My mom calls me on video call. "Hey mom" I say to her. " Hey JK what happened? Why is your mood not good? Something happened? " again a lot of questions, now it's my turn .
" Mom I will ask you a question and you should tell me it's answer. That's what I want. That's my problem. If You really like me answer it truthfully " I say to her sternly.
She looks very uncomfortable but I don't care. " Mom I know that you and dad know who Kookie is . I went to your house, no our house in Busan. I know that it's our house. Tell me who is that guy?What connection does he have with me or us? ".

Her face changes. She looks like a guilty person .
" I don't... " I cut her off. She is still denying the fact.

"Mom if you don't say who he is... I will never talk to you really I will never talk to you " I know this threatening is childish but this is her weak point.

She starts crying. Why is that topic sensitive for her. What relation does that guy have with her that she is crying because of him.

" I think it's time to say the truth to you... (sniffs) I and your dad have been holding this inside our heart for soooo long. I'm sorry that I lied to you this long.... I had no other choice ."
She becomes silent for a while. " K.. Kookie is...........

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I know you all want to kill me for this.... ≥﹏≤
But whatever Love y'all....... 🖤