10(ME)

I reach the place where the song was coming from. I am literally out of breath, cause I was running that fast. A guy was singing the song .

Tae comes to me and hits me " Asshole.. What the hell.. Why did you suddenly run away from me. Why didn't you stop when I was calling you from the back. You were running ahead like a maniac" . I did not hear anything he said to me as I was listening to the song. " Are you listening to me JK? " Tae asks me.

When it comes to you there's no crime
Let's take both of our souls and intertwine
When it comes to you don't be blind
Watch me speak from my heart when it comes to you
Comes to you...

I also sing the lyrics with him closing my eyes. I can feel my heart calming down  while singing this.
I feel euphoric. I feel tingles in my body. I slowly open my eyes and look at Tae.

" JK you alright? " Tae asks me. " Yeah I'm alright " I say  smiling. " Why are you smiling like an idiot? "Tae asks me with a confused look ." Nothing "  I say. Actually I don't know why am I smiling.

" So how do you know this song. I have never heard this song before." Tae asks me.
" I don't know, even I haven't heard it before but the lyrics just... I don't know.. " I reply. Iam really confused. I have never heard this song in my life but then how do I know the lyrics?

" JK are you really OK ? " Tae asks me with a worried face.  " I promise you , I'm really OK no problem " I give him a confident smile. Then I look at the person who was singing the song , now packing his guitar to leave .

Wait a second his face is familiar for some reason. Do I know him before but I don't remember him. I then ask Tae" Tae , Do you know him? ". "Nope never seen him in my life. Can guarantee you that " he replies.

Who is that guy? I really want to know who he is. 
" Tae can you please go and ask him his name.. ". Tae gives me that 'seriously' look😑. "Pretty please. Just for me.. " I plead . " Why can't you go? " he asks me.
"Tae if I am your best best best (😁) friend you should do that for me. " I say to him. " Arghh.. Alright " he says and goes to that guy. I am really annoying him( but I like that) .

I see him talking with that guy. After sometime I see Tae biding farewell to him and coming towards me.
" He did not reveal his real name to me but he gave his nickname.... I don't know if its nickname but whatever...it is Hobi. He sings songs and even dances . It seems this song is really special, I don't know why, did not ask him that because it seemed like a sensitive topic for him" Tae tells to me.

I look at Hobi one more time to see if I can recognize him. No, I don't think I have ever seen him before.

" Come on let's go to the hotel. Don't forget Jimin is in the hotel. " Tae tells to me.
"OK OK let's go and I did not forget about Jimin " I say irritated . Seriously I can't even think about something for sometime.

We both walk towards our hotel. " Wait a second!" Tae suddenly tells to me. "What did you forget your purse or something ?" I ask him. He usually forgets something.
" No I did not forget anything 😒.That guy... Hobi mentioned one more thing which I forgot to tell you" . "What did he tell you?" I ask.

" About the song... He told this song was written by one of his friend called... It was a funny name...yeah its Kookie for someone special to him" Tae tells to me.

I stand there shocked. " What how could you not tell me that! You are soooo...arghhhhhhh. let's go there. We should meet him." I say ,more like order him. He looks at me as if I am crazy. " JK are you.. " Tae was going to ask me if I am fine again.

" Yes I am good. We should meet that person he knows someone who is very important to me" I say and we both start running to the place where we saw him. I have never ran this fast in my life I think the same thing with Tae also.

So that guy knows about Kookie.. If he knows about Kookie then he must know something about my dreams and the other guy who appears in my dreams ....

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
💛💛💛