24(ME)

" One martini and one Sangria " Jin orders to the bartender.

" Have you ever tried martini ?" Jin asks to me.

" I have. But I don't like it " I'm not in a mood to talk.

" Mmmmm. So are you in a relationship? "

" I was never in a relationship " I say to him while taking a sip of my drink.

" What! You have never been in a relationship? " he says it unbelievably.

" Yeah I have never been in a relationship cause I don't think that relationship will work out for me. I'm very workaholic and will have no time for relationship. Actually falling in love and being in a relationship is such a waste of time. You can use that time for something productive "

" OK you are clearly criticizing being in love and relationships but you will change your views after being with me. However I'm happy to know that you haven't given your heart to anyone else before me , meaning I can have the whole heart of yours ".

This guy is crazy.

" Jin you do realize that I don't like you. I'm sorry that I can't see you more than a friend. You see me as a lover, crush etc but understand that I don't see you like that, I can never see you like that. So just avoid meeting me after this" at last I told him what I wanted to tell him from the first.

" I know you don't like me,.....you clearly love me. You are clearly smitten for me. You have never been in a relationship hence this will be confusing for you. Just give me some time to help you realize that you love me. Can you give me some time I really don't want to force you into this...." Jin says it sincerely.

My mind is telling me to say 'no' but something is stopping me from saying no....
" I.... " I'm at a loss of words.

" So can I take it as a yes" he asks me.

" Whatever " I feel pathetic for him hence I will give him a chance.

" So you do love ..." I stop him.

" Shut up. You say one more word I will slap you" I threaten him.

" I love when you get flustered... Ouch.. OK I'm sorry " .
I slap him.

After finishing our drinks we both go to our car and head towards my home.
We don't talk to each other while traveling. Though I have an irritated expression on my face, I'm enjoying it .

After reaching my house I hurriedly open the car door and get out.

" JK wait! " Jin calls out to me.

" What! " I ask him frustrated.

" Don't you need the consent form ? " he asks me.

I get tongue tied " yeah.... I'm sorry. I completely forgot about it " I say.

" OK then forget about it. I'm going "

" Oh come on.... I went on a date with you "

" You were harsh on me"

" OK I'm sorry just give it to me "

" I will give you. But you got to do a thing "

" Again! " this guy is such a pain in the ass.

" If you shout like that with me one more time then forget about it completely "

" You! OK I'm sorry for being like that. Please can you give it to me " I have never apologized nor begged to someone like this.

" Until you won't do the thing I say I won't give it" he smirks and tells to me.

Now I regret giving him a chance. " OK OK fast. What should I do? "

" That's much more like it. Just say this to me ' I love you Jin and I will miss you till we meet next time ' that's it"

" Are you insane! I will never say it"

" OK then bye"

" OK! I will say it! 'Iloveyoujinandiwillmissyoutillwemeetnexttime' enough? "
I'm only doing it for my parents, if it wasn't that important to my father I would have killed him.

" Nope say it with some feelings "

" I don't know how to say it like that "

" OK then bye "

I will kill this guy for sure" OK OK listen, I will only say it once ' I love you Jin and I will miss you till we meet next time " I really feel embarrassed.

" I love you too babe. Here it's yours " saying this he gives it to me.

" Whatever" I take it.

" Wait a sec are you blushing...your ears have turned red... Oh my"

" Go to hell Seokjin.. " telling this I run inside my house.

I run into my room, keep the consent form on my table and look at the mirror. I'm such an ass. I'm really blushing. I have never blushed before. Why does he have this effect on me? Why him?

" JK dinner time " I hear my mom call me.

I wash myself, change and head to the dinning room.

As we were having our dinner mom asks me," Why did you run to your room like a dog was chasing after you ".

" Nothing mom" I say.

" JK your father and I have something important to tell you" mom says to me.

I look at Yoongi but he avoids my gaze. This is not a good sign.
My mom continues ," You know the head of Blue corporations , Mr David? "

" Yes, Issabel's father" I say

" Mmmm we want to form an alliance with them hence you should marry Issabel. Mr David and Issabel are very happy with this, and I hope that you are okay with this too. And you know Issabel from a very young age it's an advantage " my mom says it.

" But mom I'm just 20 don't you think this is... I don't know a bit fast? " I ask her.

" Your father married me when he was 19. And you should do anything and everything for your future company that's what will make you a successful businessman like your father. Please JK you are doing this for yourself, for your future. I and your father want you to have a very good and secured life , please understand. Are you OK with this? "

Yoongi looks at me and mouths 'no'.

" Yes mom and dad I'm OK with this marriage " I reply to them......................

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡LOVE♡⋆♡●⑅◌