9(ME)

Where did I hear that name? Did I have a friend whose name was Kookie before the accident?
But if I had my parents would have told me of him.

I should ask to my parents.. But for now let me enjoy this scrumptious food. After completing my supper, I wander in the streets. Really the weather is so good. I don't feel like going to the hotel.

That time somebody calls me... Oooo Tae, I did not tell him that I was going out. OMG 37 missed calls. I did not hear the calls before . Shit I am dead .

"Where the heck are you JK? " Tae asks me. He is really upset. " I am out here in the streets, enjoying the beauty of Seoul " I say in a apologizing tone. " You going out to enjoy the beauty of Seoul is not a problem but you should have informed me, I called you freaking 30 times and Jimin also tried calling you for 6 to 7 times. I thought something happened to you. " he says.

" I know you are worried about me and I'm sorry for making you worry about me. I wanted to inform to you but you were sleeping soundly and I didn't want to ruin your sleep. And I did not hear the calls. I'm sorry" I apologize to Tae.

" OK next time even though I am sleeping wake me up and inform me, I thought ..... You know what never mind. Come fast to the hotel room" Tae tells me.

" OK I will come there soon " I say and cut the call.
I know what he was about to say.

After the accident I was in coma for 9 months . Due to that I would suddenly loose my consciousness and faint. Once I and Tae went to a place for shooting an advertisement . I wanted to use the restroom and the restroom was pretty far from the place where we were shooting. As Tae was doing his work I did not inform him. I did not inform anyone , come on.. It was embarrassing for me. I went to the restroom finished my work. As I was heading out I fainted and fell there. After 1 hour of frantically searching they found me and took me to the hospital.

That was really scary. This was one of the reason why my parents were living with me. This experience also made Tae protective of me.

After reaching my room I went to Tae and Jimins room. When Tae saw me he came to me and hugged me. This makes me feel happy and emotional . Even Jimin comes near me and hugs me.

"  I am really sorry for not telling you both that I was heading out and also for not taking your calls" I apologize again. " No problem. From next time at least take the calls " Chimmy says.
" So let's play something "Tae says excitedly and brings UNO cards. He loves this game.
We play it for sometime , then chat about our funny memories.

At 10pm I head out to my room. I go to my room and call my Parents. My mom takes the call and then my dad joins us.

I tell them about my trip, about Seoul and many other things , that's when I remember the question which I wanted to ask them. "Mom,dad I want to ask you a question" I say.

" Ask us " they reply.

" Who is Kookie? Was he my friend? " I ask them.

"We d...d..don't know who Kookie is JK. And we don't remember you having a friend named K.. Kookie" my mom says. She started tearing up when she told Kookie.

"Mom are you crying? Why are you crying? Who is Kookie? Why would you cry when you don't know who or what Kookie is? please tell it to me.." I beg her, I want to know about my dreams . I know they are hiding something from me.

" Your mother is not feeling well JK, we will call you afterwards " my father says, his tone wavering and cuts the call. I could hear my mom cry from behind before my father cut's the call.

I have a lot of questions in my mind. Why did my mom start crying when I mentioned about Kookie? So there is someone whose name is Kookie and my parents know him.

Then who is the other guy who I see in my dreams, the one who talks to Kookie?

I don't want to go crazy by thinking about this now. Now what I really need is some good sleep because tomorrow I am going to meet my idol. I totally forgot about that. Thinking about tomorrow, I drift off to sleep.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A brand new day. I know this day is going to be great. I and Tae are heading out to our location. We just had our breakfast.

After we reach our destination we go inside the studio. We meet the manager who leads us to the idols room. We knock at the door and wait for 5 min.

And the door opens..... Oh my freaking.. I cannot believe I am seeing my idol( Chen)  this close to me. He looks awesome,he is awesome (OMG I am fanboying over him inside but I keep a placid face outside ) .

He shakes hand with us and talks some things. So let's begin the work......

We finished shooting for today. We have to cover some more locations in Seoul then we go to Busan then to Gwecheon.

While heading back to the hotel I was thinking about today. Today was fantastic. Chen sang one of my favorite song. I wanted to literally cry, it was that beautiful.

After we reach our hotel I go to my room and take a hot shower. Soooooo relaxing. After bathing I and Tae head outside , Jimin stayed at the hotel. We walk for sometime, roam around commenting about somethings . That's when I hear somebody singing this...

There is no limit in the sky that I won't fly for you..
There is no tears in the eye that I won't cry for you..
With every breath that I take
I want you to share the air with me..
There is no promise
That I ...

I have heard this somewhere ... I start running towards the direction the sound was coming from.
My heat beating faster and faster as I reach near the place where the song was coming from. I wanted to stop but something in me was making me run towards this song.......
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
🖤 u all......