11(ME)

" Kookie! This is your house!...wow really , near the Gwangan bridge! Your family is so well off  and your mom and dad are really sweet... They remind me of my parents "

I wake up suddenly making Tae who was also sleeping next to me to also wake up. We are traveling to Busan for the next photoshoot. Busan is our second location. " Seriously JK you just woke me up" Tae complains .

" Sorry bro " I tell him .

"JK did you see some bad dream or something cause you had a disturbed expression when you woke up suddenly " Jimin who was sitting opposite to me asks.
" Kind of" I reply, I cannot tell them about my dreams...not now.

" Aigoo, my baby JK is having nightmares more like daymares" Tae teases me. " HaHa very funny " I say with a annoyed face.

" JK baby don't be angry with me. I will buy you an ice cream" Tae teases me again. This guy....

"Stop it Tae you are annoying him" Jimin says. Tae laughs and apologizes. I and Jimin also laugh with him.

I then lean to the window of the car and look outside. I think about what happened the day when we were going to meet Hobi.

We became late. By the time we reached the place where we saw Hobi, he was not there. He left. I was very dissapointed , if fate doesn't want me and Hobi to meet then what can I do?

Busan is as beautiful as Seoul. Why didn't my parents want me to come to this beautiful place? Well whatever.

We are going to stay in a resort over here.

Chen is a very friendly person. No wonder so many people likes him. His character is good(again fanboying about Chen) .

Suddenly it starts to rain. It's the monsoon season in Busan. Very beautiful.

I feel like I'm at home over here. This place makes me feel comfortable, I don't know why .... I don't know anything , I'm pathetic 😔( self confession) .

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After reaching the resort, I go to my room. This time I will be sharing the same room with Tae and Jimin.

Like SERIOUSLY! me with this two love birds. Nooooooo. I can't stand their romance.

As it was raining outside we all stay inside the room. We all talked for some time. Then Tae and Jimin went to sleep.

Actually this weather is perfect for snuggling up inside the blanket and having a good sleep. But I don't feel sleepy at all, I think it's because I already slept while traveling.

I make some hot Coffee for me, then I take my phone and look at the places in Busan which are worth seeing. There are many places.Beomeosa Temple , Jagal chi Market , Gwangan bridge.

Wait  this is the place I heard in my dream , this is where Kookie  lives or was living( I don't know if Kookie is dead🤔) .

So are my dreams giving me clues to find who Kookie is? But why? I should find out who Kookie is at any cost , I should go there right now .

I want to know the meaning of my dreams or whatever they are but I will search for answers till I get them.

I go and change myself and call Tae quietly . He wakes up and looks at me with ' what the hell do you want' look. " Tae don't ask me why, but I am going to a place for an important purpose . I will be alright and will only come after 2 to 3 days. Please ask permission to the manager for me.. I know you can do it and good bye" I say to him and hurry out. 

I don't give him any time to ask me about anything . " JK stop " Tae shouts as I head out.

" What do you need?" I ask him. " At least tell me where are you going, please " Tae says.

OK then. " Gwangan bridge and don't ask me why" I tell him.

" OK goodbye. I will talk to the manager and if you need any help call me. I'm always there for you and come back soon" Tae tells me.

I hug him and reply" of course when I need help I will ask for it. I will tell you everything but after sometime and good bye I will come back soon ". Then I move out of the resort. I take one of my managers car and head over to my destination.

I know it's going to be really hard searching for a persons house when I don't even know his actual name , his face or his family. I only know the other guys face the location of Kookies house and how his house looks .

But I should try. I should not give up easily....

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
🖤