21(ME)

" Seriously Yoongi! You brought me to a club " I yell at him.
I'm not a person who likes to party. And never been interested in going to a club.

" Jungkook just once..you have never been to a club before ".

" I don't want to " I'm pissed off.

" OK at least for me....please. For one night".

This guy..... "OK let's go before I change my mind " I say to him.

" Does my Mom know that we are here" I guess she doesn't because she isn't a fan of this.

"Nope.. I lied to her. Told her that I'm taking you to a late night exhibition " Yoongi explains.

"Great you are good at lying too" .

Once we get inside I'm taken aback. Inside the club it was like people dancing on the northern lights. The music played over the dance floor as if had fused with the sweaty bodies.

I and Yoongi walk towards the drinks stall.

Yoongi orders for a beer. I order for sangria. It's one of my favorite alcoholic beverage.

" Dude coming to dance? " Yoongi asks me.

" No let me enjoy my drink. You can go and enjoy dancing or whatever" I clearly don't want to dance.

"Great then. Will be right back ".

"Take your time " I don't want to stop him from enjoying. I'm sure that he was working his ass off in Japan.

After looking around the bar I spot a person. It was dark in the club. I see him coming towards the place I stand. " One martini " he says to the bartender and then he looks at me.
It was dark all I could see was his smooth jawline, mischievous eyes and plump lips( they were really plumpy not exaggerating).

" Who are you? " he asks me suddenly.

At that time lights come on. The dark place is lightened up. I see his his face clearly. It's the one and only Kim Seokjin, one of the best models of South Korea and he looks....

" You don't have a name or what? " he asks me again. Shit! I was staring at him.

"J... J..Jungkook" what the hell is my problem, I'm stuttering.. I usually don't stutter.

" So you here alone? " he asks me.

" N..nope with my f..friend Yoongi" what a dipshit am I, at this rate I will tell him everything about me. And my heart is beating like crazy ,I don't know why. I should get out of here.

" I.. I...gotta g..go" stupid I'm stuttering again.

" Yeah nice meeting... " I don't stand there I just run outside.

I should not go near that guy... He is really something.
I go inside my car and call for Yoongi.

He takes the call. "Yoongi come back to the car we should get out of here " .

" Yeah wait I will be there soon" he replies. His tone is disturbed.

I wait for him for sometime then I try calling him again. As I was about to call him I see him coming towards the car.

" Jungkook you literally are not letting me enjoy.. You are a killjoy ".

" I'm sorry Yoongi.... I promise you that I will pay you back for this. For now let's just head home " I apologize to him.

" OK then let's head home. I'm never taking you to a club again ".

" Oh... I never want to go to a club "

I never want to meet that guy again in my life too because I feel something when I'm near him...
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
~♥~