15(ME)

" Kookie is your b

" Kookie is your b..b... Brother...." she breaks down crying .

" What mom! I had a brother? " I ask with shock.

Too many truths in one day. The pain in my head intensifies.

" Yes a younger brother. I don't want to say a lot about him cause I can't.."  she becomes quite for a while.

" He died in the car accident which happened 4 Years ago. Y..you and your b..b..brother were going in the same car and you saw your b..brother dying in front of your eyes. Because of this and other injuries, you lost your memory."

" The doctor advised us to not mention about this to you Because it can cause another problem with your mental health. Please don't ask about this again and don't think about this a lot. I'm cutting this call.. I cant tell you anything anymore " after telling this she cuts the call.

She just cut the call like that! I can't believe it. I cant believe that I had a brother... No.. Never. Did he die in that accident..

If I had a brother I would have already seen a picture of him or something about him. To forget him they could have done something with his things but... Something in my mind says it's not true.

I could have at least saw him in my dreams. If he is dead why is my dream showing him? Why does my dreams want to me to go in search for him? What about the other guy who I see in my dreams . I wanted to ask many questions to her but she just cut the call.

And She stutters only when she lies and she was stuttering a lot while she was saying the word brother everytime. But she might have stuttered because she was crying. One part of my mind is saying that my mom is lying and other part is saying to believe what she is saying .

Arghhhhhhhhhh! I can't think about it now. My head is just bursting with pain. I take my medicine . I then sleep it's the only way I can tackle this pain.

"Kookie.. You know what it would be great if you had a brother! I could have been his boyfriend instead of yours.. You suck.. Like really you don't even remember my birthday.. I hate you.."

I hear my phone ringing and I wake up.

It's Tae...I take the call.

" JK how are you? Are you coming back tomorrow. Please tell me you are.. I'm missing you so much " , even I missed him soo much .

" Probably I will come back there tomorrow " I reply in a raspy voice.
" JK what happened to you? You don't sound good " Tea asks me worried.
" Nothing had a headache but now it's good ".

" Just come back. If you are not feeling well we will go back to America, stop searching for Kookie " Tae orders me.

" OK OK I will come there but we are not going to America. We will finish our work here" I laugh and reply. He is like my father.

" Mmmm... Come back fast.. We will be waiting for you.. Love you.. " Tae says.
" Bye.. Love you too " I also say goodbye and end the call.

I was not fully into the conversation because I was thinking about the dream. The other guy told that it would be better if Kookie had a brother because he could love him, meaning Kookie has no brother.
By what my mom says he should have a brother (which is me) , but then this dream doesn't go with it.

Why is my life like this? Because of this I am not concentrating on my work instead I am searching for a person who I don't even know. I don't believe my moms story, she made that up but she knows him very well .

But what should I do now? I start hitting my head on the wall.

I'm soooo.. WHAT THE HECK! If I recall the conversation with Tae ...he mentioned that I should stop searching for Kookie... But I never told him, not even once mentioned to him about Kookie.
Then how the hell does he know about Kookie?
Am I the only one who doesn't know about that guy. What is everyone hiding from me and for what?

I should go to Tae right now. I don't want to waste any time.

If he knew that I was searching for Kookie , why didn't he tell me anything about it... He could at least have saved my time. I take my car and head towards my destination.

This guy called Kookie has something very special with me , because my dreams are giving clues about him to find him.
I hope I get all the answers to my questions tomorrow and I should call my parents again. I'm not giving up on that.
I should get all the answers...

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I reach my destination faster than I expected to be .

I go inside the hotel and  knock on the door of my room.

Jimin opens the door. I can tell he is surprised that I'm here. " JK... You are back Tae told me that you were going to come tomorrow but whatever you came today.. Missed you soooo much " he tells this and hugs me. This hug is very comforting( this is what I wanted to make me feel better ) .

I show him my bunny smile and go inside.

" Hey you told me that you were going to come tomorrow.. Were you trying to surprise us" Tae comes to me and hugs me. But I don't find it very comforting as before . I feel betrayed.
I force a smile on my face to him.

" I will bring something for you to drink " Jimin says and goes inside the kitchen. Tae also follows him. I don't think Jimin knows about Kookie but I can't believe that.

" Tae and Chimmy I want to ask something to you both, can you both come here? " I ask them . They both come and sits opposite to me.

"Ask " Tae tells .

I take a deep breath " Who the freaking hell is KOOKIE? "..........

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
💜💜💜