30(ME)

"Son we are sorry for everything "
My mom and dad have been apologizing for a long time. They literally interrupted Jin and me. Jin went upstairs not to meddle in my family problems though he is an important part of it.

"OK, I'm also sorry for ignoring you both like that"

"Son come back , home doesn't feel home without you "

" I will but only if you accept Jin. He is the love of my life and I'm not coming anywhere without him" it feels so good to say this.

They look at each other and smile.
"Yes son, whatever you want but you should come back home and take my job "
That's my dad. He actually doesn't care about me being back home, he wants someone who takes good care of his business. He does not trust anyone hence he has no one to pass on his beloved business other than me.

"I will be there but not now" I say .

"Sure my dear" saying this my mom hugs me.My dad just pats on my back. I can say he is still upset with me but I seriously don't give a damn.

After they go , I go upstairs to Jin.
I see him reading a book. I go near him and put my head on his laps.
"How did the conversation with your parents go?"

"It was them apologizing to me and telling me to come back"

"Are you going..."

"I will , though you are my boyfriend I can't just live here and do nothing, while you do everything "

"I really don't care "

"I know you don't but I care. I will go back and take my dad's business. After some days we will buy a new house for both of us ,get married then ...how about adopting a child or a baby?.. "

" Whoa you did plan a lot and adopting a baby...seriously we only started being with each other like what a couple of weeks maybe a month "

"I don't know. You just feel right for me, don't you feel the sa..." he does not let me complete the question as he seals my lips with his. He need not tell the answer I knew it 'He feels the same, maybe more but never less'.

"Let's go to sleep " he says.

"Seriously! you kiss me and now you want to sleep. Is that.. " I look at his neck

"What! "

"A hickey" I touch it with my fingers and gently kiss it. And I keep looking at it. It was the first hickey I had given anyone. I suddenly felt this surge of something in me.

"Jin I want to do it "

"Do what ?"

"Make love, sex.. I want to do it"

"Kookie are you sure like I want you to be very sure"

"Yes I'm" .

There should be no wall between us. I want him to touch me, feel me, hold me, kiss me and know how vulnerable I'm when he is with me.....

"Good morning Kookie... Wait! What are you doing with the guitar ?"

I don't tell him anything, with my hands I gesture him to sit next to me. He does it.

There is no limit in the sky that I won't fly for you..
There is no tears in the eye that I won't cry for you..
With every breath that I take
I want you to share the air with me..
There is no promise
That I won't keep
I'll climb a mountain ,there's none too steep
When it comes to you there's no crime
Let's take both of our souls and intertwine
When it comes to you don't be blind
Watch me speak from my heart when it comes to you
Comes to you..

"You can actually sing and I loved it " Jin exclaims.

"Obviously I can do anything, I'm an all-rounder " I wink at him

"So what's with you today? Singing and very happy "

"Mmmm maybe because someone made my last night very special "

"Does that someone's name start with a 'J'? "

"I guess "saying this I give him a passionate kiss, he was startled at first but then kisses me back.

That's when Yoongi calls to inform us that he and Hoesok are gonna marry.

"Seriously Yoongi. When did you propose .This is a lot to take in"

"I know. He proposed to me it was a small and intimate proposal. The wedding will take place in California on July 10th and you will receive other information such as the venue etc through the invitation "

"I never thought you would be married though "

"I thought you would always be alone in this world "

"OK that is not a nice thing to say ". I hear him chuckle through the phone

I'm very happy for Yoongi and J hope, they are just perfect for each other. But not as perfect as us.

Days pass too soon. It's already the wedding day of Yoongi and J hope and I'm their best man.
My mother has completely accepted Jin and me. But my dad is not that good with it, he never has had a normal conversation with Jin. Anyone can say that he is uncomfortable with us, I just ignore it. The only reason he talks with me is because I'm running his company.

I have Jin with me and that's all I care.
The past few month's with him were very memorable, we have got more close,we have already started to look for a house and I should say he turned me to a better person.

"Oh my !you look handsome in that Tuxedo "Jin says

"I know I'm" saying this I turn around and look at him. He looks eternal and hot.

"What ?do I look better than you"

"No you look average " I say to him and give a peck to him.

He turns me to the mirror. " I really want to marry you "

"Like I don't, but I have this urge to make out with you right now " I say and turn towards him.

"No JK not now. There is not much time. You know how we get"

I ignore him and start kissing him on his neck. He moans softly. I slowly start to unbutton his tux.

At that correct time someone knocks on the door. "Sir your car is waiting outside "

Jin pushes me and replies to the person. Seriously I literally want to smash a brick on this person face.

"JK come on. We can't be late for the wedding. We will continue this at night"

"Mmmmm. I love you " I really do more than anything else.

"I love you too "

As we are traveling to the wedding venue, I get this sick feeling in my stomach like something bad is going to happen. And I think Jin senses it because he slowly holds my hand. I turn and look at him ,that's when I see a huge truck speeding in our cars direction. And in a second Everything turns black.......

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx