Chapter 27

You hate me so much and I'm so sorry! I had writer's block for this story so this sucks! once again... I'M SO SORRY!

_______

Rosie's POV

I opened the door to the condo and quickly dropped my things off.

What to wear...

Maybe I should put on some Jean shorts and a flowy tank top...

I discarded my thoughts and started to walk down the hallway to my room.

When I got to my door, I noticed a piece of paper taped to it.

It said:

Dear Rosie,

I know I haven't wrote you one of these from the first day of school, but I promised to continue making them for you. You're outfit for tonight is on the bed so all you need to bring is your beautiful self. I hope tonight is a night you won't forget.

Love, 

Your Secret Admirer

Is my secret admirer Jai?

Are you being serious!

I charged into the room and went over to my bed. My Secret Admirer picked out these incredibly adorable Jean shorts, black converses, a plaid shirt, and a white tanktop that I probably should wear under the plaid shirt.

This is perfect!

I quickly slipped off my clothes and walked into the bathroom to begin my shower.

____

After I got myself decent and put on the outfit, I grabbed everything and exited my room. I walked down the hallway again, but stopped at the end.

Someone was here...

Singing...

I walked into the kitchen and saw Jai playing the guitar and singing I'm Yours by Jason Maraz. He stopped playing once he saw me, and sat down the guitar. He picked up the roses that were sitting around the counter and handed them to me.

Oh my days...

"Dinner awaits, my love." He smiled and I went on a full out blush.

MY LOVE? MY. LOVE.

If this is a dream... You better pinch me now before I get too overwhelmed.

He entwined our fingers and led me outside.

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." he kissed my cheek and slung a blindfold over my eyes.

The hell?

_______________

"Are we there yet?" I asked for the hundredth time.

He sighed and said, "Yes, we're finally here." He took off my blindfold and the scene before me was breathtaking.

We were in a park, but it was completely empty. There was a large blanket with a picnic basket ,and some flowers on top of it. The sun was setting so we had a beautiful overlook and a picture perfect moment.

"C'mon, babe. I want to eat so I can show you my other surprise to you before it starts." I nodded and took a seat on one of the corners of the blanket. He took out our dinner, which was mac'n'cheese, and split it up equally for both of us.

"I was sort of short on time so this is all I can offer. I'm sorry, Rosie." He looked down and shook his head in disappointment.

I honestly love my mac'n'cheese so this is more than okay! If he gave me some bean sprouts instead, it would of still been okay. As long as I'm with him, everything's perfect.

I lifted up his chin and kissed his cheek. "This is more than perfect to me."

____________________

"Do I seriously need to put this God damn thing on again?" Jai handed me the blind fold and smiled brightly.

"Yes you do, now turn around my love." I obeyed him and turned around. Soon enough, my eyes were covered and I could see nothing. I felt him tug my arm and lead me forward. "The next surprise is very close so don't worry."

After a few minutes, I started to hear the chatter of people. "We're here but you can't take it off yet." I whined in protest. A second later, the black cloth came off and I heard a loud BOOM sound. I directed my attention the sky and saw the famous Disney World fireworks. Someone wrapped their arms around my waist. "I'm sorry it took me this long to tell you, but I think I'm in love with you." I turned around and saw Jai's face with a bright smile. I threw hands around his shoulders and smiled back. "I love you too." He started to lean in and I quickly caught on and followed his actions. Once our lips touched, the fireworks between us were much bugger and stronger than the actual one in the background.

So this is what it feels like kissing Jai...

I could so get used to this.

THE END

_______

This was the suckiest ending ever made and I'm so sorry it took me like 5 months to write this. You hate me and I'm so sorry!

100 votes and 59 comments for the epilogue(: