Chapter 14

This is gonna be short, but it's kinda the start to an event(:

Thank you @janoskians1D14 and @DinosaurJayful for the ideas!(:

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ME. SPREAD THE WORD.

______________

Rosie's POV

I woke up to that stupid alarm...

12:59 p.m.

Shit!

What the hell is wrong with this alarm! It usually wakes me up only 10 minutes late. Not 6 hours and 59 minutes late.

You sir are going in the garbage.

Well there's no point in going to school now.

I hop out of bed and go into the bathroom to do my basic hygiene crap.

_______

I step out of the shower and open the bathroom door to see Jai sitting on my bed.

What the hell?

He quickly turns his head towards me and his eyes grow big.

He's just standing there...

Once again...

What the hell!

Then he travels his eyes down and then I remembered that I'm only in a towel and just to make it better... I had to use a mini towel since my parents aren't home to do the laundry.

Thinking of my parents, where in the frick are they!

Thinking of Jai, GET THE HELL DRESSED ROSIE!

"JAI! GET OUT YOU PERVERT!" I yelled, but I was joking with him at the same time.

His face turned a crimson red and he quickly scrambled out.

I closed the door and dropped the towel.

Okay.

Underwear- check.

Sports Bra- check.

Footie shorts- check.

T-shirt- check.

PINK perfume to smell good for Jai- check.

Deodorant even though I just took a shower- check.

I was just about to run downstairs when I noticed a white piece of paper sticking out from under my pillow. I walked over to it and opened it carefully.

__________

I know you don't like me, but I'm never gonna stop loving you. You've some sides of me, but they're not the real me. The real me loves everything about you. Your my everything. I love you, Rosella.

Love,

Your secret admirer.

__________

That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. If I knew them then I probably would of gave them a chance.

If they're like Jai then they have my attention.

I opened the door and ran downstairs. I saw Jai on the couch so I slowly crept towards him.

I was only a step away when I heard Luke's voice.

"What the hell are you doing, Rosie." he said and him and Beau cracked up in laughter.

Wow. Now I'm embarrassed.

"Shut up." I scowled.

"Ready to go back, guys." Jai said. He quickly got up, kissed my cheek, and then walked out.

Hello, Mr. Blush. Haven't seen you in awhile.

The boys nodded their heads and then walked out. I followed them quickly and closed their front door.

"So we have a question for you." Jai said and the boys nodded their heads vigorously (I don't know what that means, but it sounds good with that sentence.)

"And what's that." I said to no one in particular.

"Well since we've been doing the videos for quite a long time, we've gotten money from the fans." Beau said.

"Well we've saved up the money this whole time and now we have enough to take 5 people to Disney Land in California for a couple days." Luke said and they all looked at me hopefully.

Are they asking me to go with them!

Holy flack! (one direction :D)

"Are you asking me to go with you!" I exclaimed and they nodded their heads anxiously.

There was a moment of silence and then Jai broke it.

"So..." He said.

"Why are you bringing me? Bring James or Skip?" I said even though I really wanted to go back to my homeland.

"You have video taped every single one of our videos and we didn't want to choose between them. It wouldn't be fair." Luke said.

"Of course!" I exclaimed ad tackled Jai to the ground because he was closest.

I realized what position we were in when Luke and Beau took out their phones and started to take pictures of us.

Well this is awkward.

OHHH that's right. They still think we're dating...

Awkward.

But I would lik those pictures.

I quickly got off of him and brushed myself off like all the other idiots who have been in that situation.

"So when are we leaving..." I asked.

"Tomorrow... At 6 a.m. Which means we have to leave here at 3 a.m." Beau said.

WTF?

Why in hell would I wake up at 3 a.m. and then go on an airplane for over 10 hours...

Oh that's right... To see Jai half naked for a couple days.

Pervert mode- check.

__________

Hope you liked it!

25 votes and 12 comments!(: