Chapter 3

Sorry that it's short!!! It's basically a filler chapter. It'll get a lot better when it gets deeper(:

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ME. SPREAD THE WORD.(:

__________

Rosie's POV

The school day actually went by pretty fast from lunch even though I wanted it to go slow.

Me, Jai, and Luke stepped out of Honors English and went to our lockers. I packed the basics. Just the textbooks, writing utensils, calculators, etc.

We finally finished packing and unpacking after 5 minutes.

Jai and Luke grabbed my hand and dragged me outside to where the boys were. We walked past our regular train stop and another mile down the road.

Another mile down the road.

A fricken mile.

After 20 minutes of me riding on Jai's back... We came to the lovely train stop.

And by "lovely", I mean absolutely disgusting.

The train had just arrived and we got on immediately.

Beau handed me a video camera and they all went off into sections.

I first went to Beau. I sat off to the side a bit, and zoomed in. He started to put his arm around a man that looked extremely uncomfortable. he started to talk to him, but I just cut the rest off.

Next, I went to Jai. Beau and Luke stood behind me while Skip sat across from Jai. Out of no where... Jai just starts to bark like a dog. He kept on doing that until he looked around and started to whimper.

We lost it.

Me, Luke, and Beau started to crack up. We tried to hide it, but some of it just came out.

Then, a lady decides to say to Jai "Can you do that quietly?" then he did a little bark that had Skip laughing. He stood up and started to bark at the lady like he was gonna attack. Then he just walked away.

The other parts were also hilarious, but I remembered a couple in particular.

Beau was doing pull ups in the middle of the bus and he was going one, two, three in these manly voices and on three he shook his head and did the deepest voice possible.

James was pretending to sleep, but out of no where... He did a little bark, but still pretended to be asleep so the man next to him was confused yet freaked out.

Luke put his head in his hands and started to fall into the seat in front of him which held 2 grown men. Luke started to fall in between one of the mans legs which had him get a little angry and annoyed. He ended it off by laying down underneath them.

Jai was talking to an old man and when he looked away... He would make a funny face. During one of the last ones... The man said "tehehe your funny."

Jai was looking over a man's shoulder who was reading a magazine and kept on telling him to wait. At one point, Jai read a line out loud that said "They're not pubes, They're leg hair!" (out of memory. Sorry if it's wrong.)

We finished the video after about 3 hours.

3 fricken hours.

"So I'll pick you up tomorrow, babe. Thanks for videotaping. It'll be up tonight." Jai said and kissed my cheek with a hug after it. I waved at Skip and James as they were halfway down the road already. I looked back and hugged Luke and Beau and told them "Be good and make my amazing work even better if it's possible."

I walked back to my house with a "goodbye, boys." and fell asleep instantly once I got to my room.

_______

Let's go for 5 votes again!! I'm grounded for 5 weeks so sorry if it might be a little late! Still vote! I'll go by 5's.

If I get 10 votes... then 2 chapters.

15 votes... 3 chapters.

Enjoy!(:

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ME. SPREAD THE WORD.(: