Chapter 15

Sorry for the late upload :\ I hope you like this!

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ME. SPREAD THE WORD.

____________

Rosie's POV

Last night, I went home and packed about 18 outfits and 10 bathing suits even though we're only staying for about 3 days.

Screw school by the way.

Now it's 3:46 a.m. and we're in the car driving. Beau is in the front seat, blasting One Direction. Luke is next to me, tapping the window repeatively. And Jai is sleeping, but his head is on my lap and his feet are on the window.

I don't exactly know how that's confortable, but whatever.

________________

"We're here." I heard Gina say as I held Luke's finger to prevent him from poking the window for the millionth time.

I'm not exaggerating.

At one point I got so bored that I started counting his pointings and it easily went to a hundred, then to a thousand, and it just reached a million.

I never knew I could count that high...

Score for Rosie!

I gently shook Jai and he grabbed my face with one hand and smooshed it together. He released the pressure and then started to feel my face. His hands gently skimmed over my cheeks and then he traced my lips.

What the heck?

I shook him again and he let out a groan.

One sexy groan that was...

"Whhhatt..." he whined.

"We're at the airport. We gotta go, babe." I said.

He groaned again and guess what...

It only got sexier.

"Carry me" he whined.

"Only if you give me your panda beanie." I said.

His eyes got huge and he looked at me with disbelief.

"You've got to be kidding me." he said with disbelief.

I shook my head so of course he did the one thing that came into mind...

He gave me his panda beanie and then he reached into his bag and took out his lion beanie.

Typical Jai.

I put on the panda beanie (which Is probably the most amazing beanie that I have ever seen and worn) and hopped out of the car.

Jai came out eventually after he finished getting all of his crap together.

I squatted down and then I felt 156 pounds of goodness fall on me.

I wrapped my arms under his thighs and start to walk.

This is actually good conditioning for volleyball and footie.

We were about halfway through the airport when I heard a high pitched scream and some cameras flashing.

IS HARRY STYLES OR NIALL HORAN HERE?

I quickly dropped Jai even though he was sleeping.

He needed to wake up anyways so face... meet cement.