Chapter 19

I see you driving round town with the girl I love and I'm like uh "Fuck You"

I guess the change in my pocket wasn't enough, I'm like uh "Fuck you and uh fuck her, too"

This is how Jai feels :\ haha. I'm so tired, but.... I MUST WRITE!

Hope you likey(: how many chapters left? I believe about 2-5 chapters unless you give me some good spanking ideas. (I'm weird... Sorry)

I'm like on a high.. I had barbecue chips, Doritos, CUCUMBERS, and idk what else... Cheese and crackers? YERP!

ANYWHO....

VOTE. VOTE. VOTE.

I'm gonna raise the number of votes since I'm gonna be gone for a whole week without writing...

Sigh ):

Sorry if this sucks... I get car sick easily(:

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ME. SPREAD THE WORD.

______

Jai's POV

Holy. Freaking. Crap.

THAT did NOT just happen.

I watched Rosie touch her lip real quick and them gaze up at Luke.

Oh no.. Oh no no no... This is bad... The love of my life is having sparks with my own brother...

MY OWN BROTHER!

He said about a month ago that he had no feelings for Rosie what so ever.

I guess things change quickly...

"GET THE HELL OFF OF MY GIRLFRIEND!" I screamed as I pushed Luke off of Rosie.

"D-Dude... I'm so sorry..." Luke stuttered as I gave him a look that said "Leave or I will shove Doritos up your ass."

It's a very unpleasant feeling, may I say. I mean the cheese gets EVERYWHERE... I most likely still have some crumbs down there...

Anyway...

I looked over at Rosie and the look on her face explained it all...

She's in love...

With my brother.

This is probably one of the worst feelings I have ever felt in my own life.

Heartbroken.

It even beats the natchos in your ass feeling.

"Out." I said calmly and he made a run for it.

"Jai..." Rosie said behind me, but she didn't sound the least bit sorry.

"What." I said angrily. I didn't mean it to come out THAT harshly. I kinda sounded like the Joker in that one batman movie...

Gross.

"I don't even see why your mad. I mean you saved our secret, but you can stop the act now..."

Oh shit. What should I say now? I can't tell her that I love her... I've been acting like a douche lately, but these are the things that Ariana does to me...

I know she's just my celebrity crush, not the love of my life, but she's just god damn beautiful (but she doesn't beat my Rosie).

Rosie's the one. I know she is. I haven't felt like this for anyone, not even Amber...

Amber was my girlfriend back in year 9 and we basically went out for a year. We only kissed 2 times, we didn't sit with each other at lunch, we went on 1 date well... I wouldn't exactly call it a date. We were with 10 other people and we had parent supervision.

Lame... I know.

But this relationship lasted a whole year and SHE dumped ME.

I felt like a big fat loser...

"Well you don't know everything about me, Rosella." I saw her face heat up and her hand come lunging at my face.

Shit.

Rosie's POV

HOW. DARE. HE.

What the hell crawled into his trousers, I mean seriously!

Me and Luke just shared a simple kiss, I just felt a little spark... Nothing TOO serious.

Hopefully Luke doesn't start liking me... Idk who I would choose.

I would most likely choose Jai since he's been there for me since forever... Well actually both of them have...

Dammit.

"Well you don't know everything about me, Rosella."

OH HELL NO, JAIDEN.

That crossed the damn line.

NO ONE and I mean NO ONE calls me Rosella.

Not even Jai is aloud to.

I raised my hand in a swift motion and 5 starred his cheek. As I realized what I had just done, I ran for the door and then slammed it shut.

Oh holy freaking shit.

I sill love him... I will never stop loving him till the day I day.

That's one of the only promises I will keep.

It's one of the only promises that I can keep.

I ran out of the room and into the park.

I need to speak to one person and one person only...

Ariana Grande.

Luke's POV

I need to get a girlfriend to fix all this... I may not love love this girl, but it'll show Jai that I have no feelings for Rosie.

It'll show Jai that I'm backing off...

But it's kinda hard to show him that I have no feeling for her and backing off when she has a special place in my heart.

I think I'm falling in love...

_____

YOU HATE ME! I'M SORRY! I needed to get into a topic that would make this book slightly longer...

90 VOTES AND 30 COMMENTS!

NO UPDATES ALL WEEK!

(not edited)