Chapter 17

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ME. SPREAD THE WORD.

_____________

Rosie's POV

I saw Ariana look back at us, but she didn't seem to have any reaction. She just looked at each one of us and then went back to fooliing around with her group.

I looked back at Jai and he was muttering "She looked at me" over and over.

Just great.

"So Jai..." I started, trying to distract him from the love of his life.

Sigh.

"Wanna go on some rides before they close?" I asked, but he continued to stare and continued to ignore me.

"JAI!" I yelled and snapped my fingers infront of his face.

"SHUT UP, ROSIE." he yelled back and turned his gaze back Ariana.

I hope he didn't hear my heart shatter.

I turned away from him, feeling my face become redder and redder by the second, and walked over to Luke and Beau. I grabbed both of their collars and dragged them away.

"What are you doing, Rose?" Luke asked.

"Don't rape me!" Beau screamed which got a few people's attention. I saw one mother give him a look and covered her daughter's ears.

I elbowed him lightly and kept on pulling them.

"Where're you taking us..." Beau said.

"Since Jai decided to shut me out and yell at me for getting him out of his staring session, I'm going on a ride and I needed a partner." I explained and they looked up.

"The merry-go-round?" they questioned and I just laughed.

"Nope."

"The spinning tea cups?" they questioned again and I just laughed again.

"Nope."

Once they heard they were wrong, they tryed to make an escape for it.

Silly, silly boys.

My grip tightened on their collars. They know they can't escape me. I'm the most athletic girl in the school.

We stopped infront of one of the biggest and baddest roller coasters at the park and I dragged them to the front of the line. Everyone left the park already since there was only 10 minutes remaining so there was absolutely no lines.

I pushed Luke in one of the carts and strapped him in and then I brought Beau in my cart and strapped him in. I sat next to him and pulled the buckle over my stomach. Then I grabbed the bar and brought it down as far as it would go.

"Hello riders. This is gonna be the last ride for today and we hope you enjoy, make sure seatbelts are fastened tight and the bar is all the way down. We expect to here you scream. Get ready. Get set. GO!" I mouthed the word of the instructor since I have been in this ride a lot.

The cart jerked and we were sent uphill...

This really sucks for Luke since he has a 5 year old screaming next to him.

______________

"THAT WAS AWESOME!!!" I screamed as I undid all the buckles and pushed the bar off of me. Luke ran off screaming and Beau was laughing.

"That actually was pretty fun." he said and I smiled.

I told him!

"Your my new riding buddy since Jai is being a douche and ignoring his own girlfriend." I sighed and walked out of the ride. I found Luke sitting on a bench with his knees brought up to his chest and was shaking slightly.

"Oh come on Luke! It wasn't that bad!" I exclaimed and he shook his head violently.

"That was horrible! All those twists and turns. It was going way to fast! Never riding that beast ever again." he said and brought his knees down, but refused to stop shaking.

"Was it the 5 year old? Did she do something to you? The ride wasn't THAT scary..." I asked and he shook a little more.

"S-She p-punched me I-in the nuts and t-twisted my n-nipples." he shuttered.

That's when me and Beau absolutely lost it.

That is absolutely priceless!

I quickly ran over to the video booth and went to the front row and saw me and Beau doing the inbetweeners dance in the middle of the loop. I went to the second row and saw Luke screaming his heart out while the 5 year old was twisting his nipples a little more then they should be twisted.

I payed the cashier 50 pounds and bought both the videos.

I ran back to the boys and saw that they were in stitches of laughter.

"Um what happened... DID YOU GO THROUGH MY WALLET!" I yelled and they shook their heads and pointed towards Splash Mountain.

I looked over to the entrance and saw Ariana with her friends again which I now see that they are Victoria Justice and Avan Jogia.

"What about them?" I questioned.

"Look in the bushes, Rose." Luke said in between his laughs.

I directed my attention towards the bushes and saw Jai taking pictures and pictures of them and... Is that drool dripping off his face?

Oh my.

This is gonna be an interesting vacation.

___________

How was it?(: sorry I haven't been uploading recently... I just haven't been in the writing mood.

Do you like the new cover?

35 votes and 15 comments.(: