Chapter 21

I decided to make you guys a chapter since I was bored. I woke up at 8 am today and wrote this for you(: it's now currently 10:45 am and I'm done for the day. Anywho... I think this book is winding down to an end! It's so freaking sad! I might do another Janoskians book.

Oh and James needs a girlfriend. Any takers?

Inbox me your name, appearance, and likes.(: INBOX ME! Not comment on this chapter.

The spacing is really weird...

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ME. SPREAD THE WORD.

______

Rosie's POV

I quickly grabbed my phone, wallet, condo key's, a cucumber; and ran out the door. I saw on my phone that it was 5:59 and I really didn't feel like making a celebrity wait.

What if she got feisty on me?

Oh crap.

RUN, FOREST, RUN.

I opened up my wallet, taking my eyes off from the path ahead of me, and made sure I had my license.

What if I ran over a monkey and tipped over a hotdog cart. I would really need a license to get out of that.

What if he thought it was fake? I mean, I am from Australia so our licenses are bound to be different.

Oh well. Worst comes to worst, I get arrested and get stuck with a smelly old guy.

Crap. Just don't tip over a hotdog cart, Rosie. Just don't do it.

I felt myself run into something VERY hard.

What if this is Jai! What if he started to use the gym and got these massive six packs that felt like a concrete wall!

I looked up to be met by...

A wall.

I'm such a freaking idiot.

"Rosie! Are you okay?" I heard an angelic voice.

"God?" I whispered and looked up.

Nothing.

I looked over my shoulder to see Jai sprinting over to me with a worried look on his face.

He cares again?

Holy freaking crap.

HE CARES AGAIN

"Are you okay?" He asked again.

"Uhm yeah. Just a bit dizzy is all." He picked up my now dirty cucumber and ran over to the garbage.

He better not through that damn goodness away.

And release. HE RELEASED THE CUCUMBER INTO THAT DUNGEON CALLED A GARBAGE BAG.

How dare he!

Jai walked back to me, but all I did was stare at him.

"What?" he questioned while eyeing me suspiciously.

"Y-Y-Y- WHAT!" he jumped in shock and took a few steps back.

"Rosie... What's- OH CRAP!" He sprinted towards the garbage can and dug his arm in it. After a long minute, he took his arm out with a cucumber in his hand.

"I'm so sorry, Rose. I completely forgot." he was about to throw this precious goodness away until I grabbed hold of his arm and yanked it back. I shooed away the flies, took a random passenger's coke, poured it on the cucumber, and then ate it.

"What the heck!" the man said. But I just threw the cup back at him.

"Thanks!" I said with my mouth full.

I looked at Jai and he had his mouth hung open. I tapped under his chin, but I saw his body explode into goosebumps.

That's strange... That same thing just happened to me. Whenever our skin touches or makes contact in anyway, my whole body tenses and a warm feeling takes over.

"You don't want to catch flies. I heard they can give you rabies." I smirked and looked at my phone once again.

6:16 pm.

Shit.

"Bye Jai!" I gave him a kiss on the cheek (que goosebumps) and ran down the sidewalk, to the fountain.

I turned the corner quickly and saw Ariana kissing Avan, and Victoria sitting their quite awkwardly.

"I am so sorry! I ran into a wall and I ate a cucumber with coke all over it..." I trailed off and sat by her.

"How long have they been at it?" She sighed.

"20 fricken minutes. Not even one break!" I patted her shoulder and then tapped Ariana. They broke apart and they both looked over to me. I waved subconsciously and her face lit up.

"Yay! Your finally here! What took you so long?" Victoria shifted on the bench to keep herself from laughing.

"Long story. It includes a wall, a cucumber, a coke, and a boy." I smiled and Ariana raised her eyebrows.

"That would make a great book." I couldn't keep myself from laughing this time. I cracked up and all 3 of their faces lifted up into grins.

"Your laugh is adorable."

"Thanks! So what's the plan?"

Avan and Victoria turned to Ariana. "Go get... Was it Jake?... and bring him back here."

It was obviously Jai.

"Jai." I corrected and pulled out my phone. I pressed 2 and it began ringing.

Yes. Jai is number 2.

My mom is totally not 1. Okay maybe...

"Hello?" I heard after the 3rd ring.

"Hi Jai, it's Rosie here." he laughed at my enthusiasm... I think.

"Hey, Rose! What's up, babe?" and que the goosebumps.

"Nothing really. Can we meet up? Let's say the fountain?" I hoped he would say yes.

"I would if I could. I'm currently stuck on Luke and this girl named Monique's date. Help? Then maybe we can go on some rides together." I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

YOLO. (A/N holy crap. I did NOT just put YOLO in there. Sorry... It just had to happen sooner or later.)

"Uhm where are you at?" Wait... Luke and Monique? Uhm... Strange. Luke said he didn't want another girlfriend yet.

I was actually quite convinced that he was gay at one point in time so why would he get one now? Especially in America.

"The merry-go-rounds. Beau is on a date with this girl named Sabrina. Skip and James ended up flying out since James' mom got a huge promotion. Skip is on a date with another girl named Mackenzie, and James is... I think by the hotdog stand."

Just don't go by James. You won't knock that cart over if you just keep away.

"I'll be there in a sec!" I hung up and slipped it in my back pocket.

I think I can handle getting Jai back on my own. I just need to turn on my Rosie Charm.

_______

Hey(: So yeah... This book is only on gonna be like 3 more chapters :\ sad. I know! Uhg. I think I'm gonna do another Janoskians book because I loved writing this random one(:

I actually just got an idea that would make this book like 10 chapters longer. Haha should I do it?

And this chapter was not edited. I just uploaded quickly. SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES!

Anywho... Go enter the Jaoskians Watty Awards at @JanoskiansAwards

90 votes and 40 comments.(: