Chapter 16

So this is really short... SORRY(:

If you like one direction... Please check out my new Niall Horan fanfic. Pease tell me if you like it and if I should continue!

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ME. SPREAD THE WORD.

______________

Rosie's POV

"LLAANNDD!" Beau screamed as he dodged everyone out of the aisle. We followed him outside saying sorry to every passenger he threw out of his way.

We said sorry 63 times.

Damn you, Beau.

We ran out of the plane and into the airport to find Beau hugging and kissing an old man's bald head.

We tore him apart from that shiny thing and it ended in him tearing off the man's mustache.

Well the man wasn't exactly happy.

(he chased us out of the airport)

We dragged him out of the building and into the white SUV we rented.

These fans are AMAZING! We ended up saving thousands if dollars from them so we ended up taking a 1 way flight, got this amazing car, and were staying in a hotel inside of the park.

Gina went into the driver's seat and Beau went shotgun as Jai, Luke, and I took the backseat. Disney Land was about a 1 hour drive from the airport so I popped in my ear buds.

_______________

"LLLAAAANNNNNDDDD" Beau screamed as he flew out of the car and kissed the ground.

We finally reached Disney Land! It's actually looks pretty cool. See I'm a ride warrior. Jai is one too, but Luke and Beau are the babies. They go on the merry-go-round and say that it's the scariest ride there.

Scary shit, huh. (hint: sarcasm)

"Okay kids. Wait here." Gina said as she entered the hotel/amusement park.

"Okay." all of us said in unison, not really paying attention to her.

"So Jai" I started.

"So Rosie" he continued.

"What ride are we going on first?" I questioned.

"The Haunted Mansion or Splash Mountain" he answered, but seemed distracted by something.

I waved my hand in front of him, but he still didn't stop his staring. I quickly followed his gaze and he was looking at this girl.

Looking was an understatement. He was staring at this girl.

I could see on the corners on his mouth that he was starting to drool.

Gross!

Wait... He's drooling over another girl...

Crap!

The love of my life is drooling for another girl. Not me. But another girl.

Oh great.

This vacation= Ruined.

I took a closer look at the girl and observed her. She was shorter than others. She has this really bright red hair that sticks out in the crowd. Her hair was straight and she was wearing a pink sun dress.

She turned around and it was...

Ariana Grande.

Better known as...

Jai's celebrity crush.

"Hey Jai!" I heard Luke yell.

He still didn't answer. He continued staring at Ariana.

"It's Ariana Grande, Jai!" I heard Beau yell.

Nothing. He couldn't take his eyes off of her.

Great.

Just great.

Now this whole vacation is gonna revolve around her.

Jai won't even look at me.

In his mind, he's probably thinking.

Ariana > Rosie

Why the hell did I even bring her.

___________

I have nothing against Ariana! Sorry it's short....

30 votes and 15 comments(: