Chapter 4

How is it? This chapter is pretty big. It kinda sets the story. Hope you like it.(:

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ME. SPREAD THE WORD.(:

___________

Rosie's POV

*BZZZZ*

And there goes my alarm.

10 minutes late.

Like usual.

"Honey. Your gonna be late. Jai is already here!" my mom yelled up the stairs.

Shit.

I skipped my morning shower and started on the jungle in which I called my hair. I started to run the brush through my hair, but failed miserably.

I decided to let it go and just have Jai or Luke do something with it.

They are pure genius's.

I went over to my closet and grabbed a pair of black skinnies, a purple crop top, and some purple Chuck Taylor's.

I went over to my make up and threw on some foundation, mascara, eye liner, and lip gloss. I really only do the basics because make up is not my style.

Jai, Luke, and Beau tell me that I don't need it because I am the most gorgeous girl in the world, but of course, I only cared that Jai said that.

I really need to get these thoughts out of my mind. It's really bad. REALLY bad. I can't fall in love with my best friend.

I just can't.

If he finds out... He will ignore me like all the others.

I just can't loose him like that. He means so much to me.

I've told every boy that I liked, that I liked them and they stopped being my friend and ignored me.

I've never had a boyfriend and I've never had my first kiss.

Talk about embarrassing.

I went downstairs and grabbed my backpack that was laying on the couch. I grabbed Jai's hand and dragged him outside. He quickly handed me a banana that was already peeled for me to eat.

Awe what a cutie.

"What's up with your hair, Rosella." Jai said with a smirk,

Oh hell no.

"What did you just call me?"I said through gritted teeth.