Chapter 22

I. AM. SO. SORRY.

Is this like the 2nd week I haven't updated this!?!?! Oh and...

Reread my 2nd chapter to understand who Paige is.

Next chapter is the last chapter. ): Then the epilogue will be up and then I will post the Luke fanfic as soon as I get a number of votes...(:

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ME. SPREAD THE WORD.(:

And my wattpad best friend helped me on this chapter!! Thank you so much Izzy!!!

Annnnnnd the spacing is messed up. Damn wattpad.

_______________________

Rosie's POV

I rushed through the crowd of people, wanting to see his angelic face. I wanted to see that beanie he put on this morning since it really brought his brown eyes out. His beautiful smile will make my day a lot better, knowing that it hadn't been going exactly the way I wanted.

I finally caught a glimpse of his luscious, beautiful, dirty blond hair on the ride Splash Mountain.

I saw him laughing his large ass off as the ride went on, but I caught a glimpse of bleach blond hair next to him.

It's probably just a person who happened to be a single rider.

All I knew was that he wasn't alone.

The ride finally ended after the last steep hill passed and Jai came in view once again.

I looked to his right - no one yet; I looked to his left - not one person in view.

All clear!

I rushed over to my love and pulled him into a bear hug.

"Jai!" I exclaimed and I heard his manly chuckle.

Psh, MANLY? My ass. His voice is like an angel speaking, but definitely not manly.