Chapter 10

This is kind of a makeup chapter for the last one. I hope you enjoy it. I'm really shipping Josie. (Jai and Rosie)

Are you?

VOTE! COMMENT! FAN ME! AND SPREAD THE WORD!

Let's get this chapter to 20+ votes(:

___________

Rosie's POV

"Okay. Action!" I said even though they told me to never say "Action!" ever again.

They all looked at me with those annoying faces of theirs, well besides Jai of course.

"Well... Go!" I shouted and they split up into 2 groups. One group on the left side of the road and the other group on the other.

The first car was about a couple hundred feet away so they just stood in the middle of the road. The car came closer to about 15 feet away so they held their hands out like they were holding a rope and departed to their sides of the road. When the car came closer, they squated and acted like they were pulling on the rope. The car came to an immediate stop and so did the car behind them...

20 points!

They kept on playing this for a couple hours until I had enough shots to make a long enough video.

We ended up with 78 points!

Weak!

"Alright, boys. Let's go!" I yelled and started to walk my way down the road. The boys caught up to me in a matter of seconds, but they all kept talking about the new girl in town. I honestly thought she was a slut.

"You guys! She's a slut! James... She's in 3 grades above you... Good luck." I said. I was starting to get irritated and I could tell that they were noticing that, too. They immediately shut their mouths and the rest of the walk was complete silence.

The only boy who wasn't exactly interested in the girl was Jai. He looked uncomfortable actually.

Then, I remembered that me and Jai wanted to get back at them for messing with love...

I nudged Jai quickly and he looked at me strangely. I indicated him on what I was thinking and his confused face turned into a beautiful smile. He put his arm around my shoulder and we stopped walking for a second.

We started to sweat talk and touch each others noses, like those dedicated couples.

I started to talk louder so the boys could actually hear us...

"I'm glad we're working out, Jai. I'm really starting to develop feelings for you." I started and Jai started to blush. I don't know if he was acting or if it was real... It sure was convincing.

I hope he wasn't acting. This felt so real.

"Me too, babe. Your dirty blond hair is gorgeous. Those blue eyes are to die for. Whenever I look in them, I get lost. Your personality is perfect... You don't change for anyone. Your you and I love that. I lo-like you... A lot." he said. Wait was he gonna say that he loves me?

In my dreams.

What he said, felt so real. Like he actually meant it. Once again...

In my dreams.

It still felt real and what he said... Was one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. I felt my eyes water so I looked down so my some-what blond hair covered it.

Jai put his finger under my chin and lifted it up. He wiped my tears away and took a step closer. My breath hitched and I could barely breathe anymore.

He. Was. So. Close.

I mean we've been closer before, but that was a friendly gesture, not anything other.

He started to move his face closer to mine.

No way! This is it! He's actually gonna kiss me! This is everything I've dreamed for!

I started to move in also. We kept on getting closer and closer. I swear our lips brushed against each other, but then everything stopped.

"Are you actually dating?!" The boys said together.

Crap. That was all an act... None of it was real...

"Yes. I asked her yesterday because I realized I couldn't hold in my feelings anymore..." he said, but I swear... I actually thought he was serious.

He was a good actor.

"Woah! Nice going Jai! You finally got the girl of your-" Skip started to say, but was cut off by Jai.

"Cucumbers." he finished for him.

What?

The boys shot him a confused face, but he just nodded. "Yeah. The girl of my Cucumbers. Ya know. You taught me to love cucumbers. T-Thanks." he said.

Well I do love my cucumbers.

"Well okay. Hey I see my house. I'm sleeping over tonight because I don't feel like staying home alone. See ya in a bit!" I yelled as I ran into my house.

I unlocked the door quickly and shot up stairs to take that needed shower.

___________

I climbed out of the shower and got dressed in track shorts, a volleyball t-shirt, and my black low top converses. I packed a simple bag with only the nessisary things.

I climbed down the stairs and flew outside. I locked the door quickly and walked the couple hundred feet to the Brooks' house.

I just walked into the house since it's practically my second home. I walked into the Living Room and there was an open seat next to Luke and then an open seat next to Jai...

This is a hard one...

I think m gonna choose....

Jai.

I walked over to I'm and sat pretty damn close to him. I felt his arm snake around my waist to pull me closer.

Jai! Stop making me hyperventilate! Your hotness is on overload!

I try to calm myself down so they don't suspect anything and....

Success.

I snuggle closer to Jai as Finding Nemo starts. His arm tightens around me and all I feel is loved.

I wish it was love. All it is, is revenge.

Revenge that might change everything.

____________

I hope you liked this chapter better... It wasn't as sucky.

10 comments and 20 votes!

The last chapter was pretty slow on votes, but I understand it wasn't good.